good workout plan

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

RK19
REGULAR

Post by RK19 »

not neccessarily im still learning myself, but i try to keep workouts composed of compound lifts and i dont waste time on isolations....and i seem to be filling out fine. food is just as important though.
R_Yates69
STARTING OUT

Post by R_Yates69 »

RK19 wrote:not neccessarily im still learning myself, but i try to keep workouts composed of compound lifts and i dont waste time on isolations....and i seem to be filling out fine. food is just as important though.
Yeah, Im trying best to eat healthy and consume lots of protein. I started the full body workout today, and I am SORE. I felt like it worked better though because I was sweating a lot more than usual. It is hard to do maximum weight because I live alone/workout alone and do not have a spotter! :\
RK19
REGULAR

Post by RK19 »

i workout from home too without a spotter so none of they excuses :)

if youre doing reps of 4 choose a weight that you max out at 6 reps dont choose a weight that your maxing out at 4 with.
R_Yates69
STARTING OUT

Post by R_Yates69 »

RK19 wrote:i workout from home too without a spotter so none of they excuses :)

if youre doing reps of 4 choose a weight that you max out at 6 reps dont choose a weight that your maxing out at 4 with.
Ok cool, thanks a lot. Maxing out the squats was painful lol I can barely walk up or down staires now.
RK19
REGULAR

Post by RK19 »

yeah, im usually always sore after squats too.