C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by musculArgirl2 »

You should be excited Christina! You definitely deserve a great race for all that you have been through.. love the calorie burn. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Post by rockchick_82808 »

Thank u! I also ended up with a sunburn. Lol figured I'd make a collection of various burns today. ;)

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

rockchick_82808 wrote:Image!
I am so proud of you sweetheart, because you are doing brilliantly.

I'm sending you a BIG HUG and letting you know that if I remember I will send you a message nearer the time okay, because I want to send you some uplifting words before you take on the race and if I remember I will.

You've been through a lot in the last 9-12 months from a physical point of note, that have dented your confidence and set you back progress wise, but you're really bouncing back and you should be really proud of yourself and that fantastic smile has touched me and says so much to me about how you are feeling towards your physical progress right now.

:clap: :clap: :thumb:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thanks guys. :)

Well, this weekend is the big weekend! So nervous on how I'll do. I've been so stressed from work latley with all this overtime ect. body has felt dead. I finally went out and did 2 miles tonite since last pisy. :/ hopefully I will feel better tomorrow since shift won't be as long. I just want to make the most of this. I'm also looking for a personal trainer that I can see once a month. Do a fitness test and see what bod is capable of and set up up a routine. I need to get back into resistance training. I will still run but I need much more than that. But that's the next step for now just focusing on running. :)
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Good Luck Chrstina on your half!! sure you will do great. :) sounds like a great idea about the trainer. I might try something like that too down the road.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well if you read this before the race, then you'll already know what I think

:thumb: :thumb:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thanks for the support guys. :) went out again today for a jog. It was beautiful. Practically no one at the park, cool breeze, and a beautiful sunset. I needed that with how worn out and over worked I've been latley. I only did 2.66miles tonite but it felt great. Also, found a fun pic from the pics of the zombie race. They finally posted them on the site. cheap didn't buy it so that's why it has all the markings lol. Just thought it would be fun to share. :)

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Also, idk if I shared this yet, but there is a great site site called races for awareness. It's all virtual races. U can do any distance of a 5k and up at a walk or run. U even get a cool medal shipped to ur house! I thought this would be fun to do since I don't have any more races after this weekend for the yr. It's also for charity! Check out the link. If anyone would like to sign up with me and do some let me know! They are really cheap!

http://www.racesforawareness.com/produc ... ual-races/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

I did it I did it it did it! I cried like a baby at the finish line. I met a great group of women too and we are going to to meet up and run together now! I finally having running friends!!!! This is so exciting! !! I can't believe how far I have come!!!!

musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Great Job!! Awesome. :) :clap: :clap:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I always knew you had what it takes ot do it.

WELL DONE.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

I have been off the grid since the race. The trip to arizona was amazing. Did a lot of hiking. Since I got back I got a shock of oh overtime isn't over in fact let's throw in saturdays. So I have been working 60 hrs a week now. I am exhausted. On a good note this will mean med bills will be about paid off hopefully on next check. One debt issue off check list. :) I did get enrolled at a different gym now that just opened up so I don't feel so closed in like I did at Planet fitness. The machines where nice but it was always so muggy it are it hard for me to get in a good worjout. Plus it was so over packed. Last nite was the first workout in a month. Felt good. I hope to cut back on the overtime soon. I'm finally using a day to just relax tomorrow. Not going anywhere!!!!!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Good to see you around again :).
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

I'm officially signed up for personal training for the next 52 weeks. :) Yeap 52! The trainer was asking me questions. One was why are you doing this? I said to not know all the nurses names and be so recognizable by the staff at the hospital. He then asked what event is coming up to keep u motived. I said the game of life. Lol i said there is no even bc what happens once that passes? I want to be healthy and it shouldn't take an event to keep me dedicated. So after that I was given a book for homework and a food journal to be evaluated friday nite. I'm looking fwd to this. I sacrifice so much to not have things like tv, or Internet or better parking for work. If there is anything for me to be putting money towards it's this.