Fit for Christmas!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fitscientist
STARTING OUT

Fit for Christmas!

Post by fitscientist »

While talking to brother in Australia last night (I'm in New Zealand) the topic turned from planning his visit to New Zealand over Christmas, to a 12 week couples weightloss challenge: Him and his wife vs. Me and wife. The Prize? The loser babysits the winners kids and pays for their date. So, with 15 weeks left until Christmas, and for the sake of looking good, feeling good and a night out on the town with wife this summer (Summer for us from the Southern Hemisphere at least), I've started to eat cleaner and exercise harder.

plans don't involve any extreme diets, but I have needed to make changes to eating for years (smaller portions, less carbs etc.), so stay tuned as I 'dominate the competition' and show that sibling rivalry is a great way to get (and stay) motivated.

No fat Santa this Christmas!
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Re: Fit for Christmas!

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Good Luck!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Fit for Christmas!

Post by Boss Man »

You do realise that without fat Santas, grotto owners would go bust, pay no income taxes or business based taxes, have to claim unemployment subsidies and then potentially force your Government, to have to scale back expenditure on major public serivces, or force the people running them to trim budgets, potentially affecting millions with lower quality healthcare, education and transport infrastructures.

You never knew how vital fat Santas were to your economy until now :wink:

Good luck with your plans anyway :).