C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

i get sluggish and tired. i usualy have one bowel movement a day the days i eat red meat i dont. it takes a couple days to go again. its weird.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Eihter try tenderising the meat first with a mallett and possibly Meat tenderiser, or alternatively avoid it.

As for Sugar, RDA is now 90g a day approx, which has only bene established in the last 4-5 years.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Boss Man wrote:Eihter try tenderising the meat first with a mallett and possibly Meat tenderiser, or alternatively avoid it.
boyfriend was thinking the same thing as far as just avoiding it. i'll just allow myself to have it once in a while and not every day like i did this past week.

on another note i did loose another pound this week!!!!! woot woot!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

ok so i took body measurements on the 4th this month (wish i would of done it last month on the day i decided to start this work out), and the other day i decided what the hell, i've been loosing weight good doest hurt to check. usually i wait a month before i measure again bc i never see results until then. well, not this time. already i lost one inch on each thigh and a half inch around hips! i have sooo many goals. lol first one is to get back into own clothes but what im really shooting for this summer is to not have to put lotion or baby powder between thighs every day before i go out. i dont care if they still rub a little but i dont want them to be as bad as they are now. i cant even begin to tell you how bad rashes get at that time.

i know as far as bathing suite wise i wont be where i want until next year but i dont care. the thighs is the first step. stomach is gonna be the hardest part to loose i know that. i dont care how long it takes as long as i have a 1/2 inch a month i'll be happy. at least i know its working. i still have been working out every single day. it was tough last nite i wasnt able to do usual 400+ cal but i did manage 319. i was so tired and just so out of it but i did it. ive been feeling so good about myself. people at work are noticing how more chipper i am (as if that was possible. lol). I've been keeping up with bringing a lunch everyday to work as well. i cant wait until the 26th this month. it will be the first time i have stuck to something that long! ive been trying to discipline myself. i have to. theres no point to sticking to these bad habits when all they do is make me depressed. bfs brother gave me a gift card to an ice cream shop i love thats open all year. needless to say i still havent used it. im going to wait untill summer. i want to break habbits so down the line i can allow self these things once in a while and not worry about falling back. its tough as hell. but i think about what i want in life and what im working for.

bf and i are going on three years now and hopfully we will be able to move out together in one more year. we have talked about it. and hes getting his career finally where he wants. i feel hes the one. been by side through it all with family and this hardship with weight. so when day comes (i know not any time soon) but i want to know when i have to shop for that wedding dress i will have so many options to choose from i wont know what hit me! i have never been able to fit in any dress ever! the ones that were made for me were aweful! i tell ya what, the day i can finally fit in a dress you best believe i will have a picture posted! lol. this hard work will pay off i know it will. it already has!
Bonnie
VETERAN

Post by Bonnie »

At highest which was 164.8, legs rubbed together also,duly noted by the pilling on the inside of pant legs.Depending where your weight gain started it will be the LAST to lose.Mine seems to be the legs, so on the upswing, you may just lose the tummy before the leg fat.I can assure you with your continued efforts it will ALL be gone if that is your desire :) Keep up that wonderful positivity !
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

thanks girls. i really dont mind what goes first as long as its something. lol! when the plateau comes ill find a way to over come it.where theres a will theres a way! :D
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

amatlack wrote:I don't know. For about a year or so, I've been looking at women like fitness instructors, and I've noticed that if they have muscular legs, their thighs rub together. Maybe it's the type of things they/we do...spin, for example...but I think people just have different bodies. mom's bigger than me, but her thighs don't touch at all. She also doesn't have as much muscle.

Anyway, sorry...hope I'm not being a downer! I would looooove for thighs not to touch, but it's cool if they do so long as I'm fit and healthy. :)

You go, girls!! :D
your not a downer, your just letting me know that it may not change even when i get to weight goal, which i appreciate bc if it happens i wont have to feel bad about it. :)
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Thighs rubbing together.. oh how i hate that... even though i'm still a size 7, i still have that problem.. :evil:
Maybe it's still all the fat that's clinging around there. I really need to do some more lower body workouts!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

If you have it over there, check out a product called Lanocaine.

The main thing is you're progressing and you SHOULD be proud of yourself. It's clearly not easy and it will still be a long road to go down, but you CAN make it if you keep believing.

GOOD LUCK and remember, that you are STILL worth it :).
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

thank you boss man. the funny thing is the drug store i work at sells that! i never even looked at it to see what it does yet ive stocked that on the shelf i dont know how many times now. lol thank you for the tip and thank you for your support. :D
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

good news i was able to fully button up a vest today that i couldnt. its the first step to fitting into some of clothes again! im so happy! eventually i will be able to post another picture. i will wait untill the end of feb. tho. i hope by then to really see some outstanding results. ive been kickin everyday!
Bonnie
VETERAN

Post by Bonnie »

Great look forward to seeing it :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

yesterday was first relapse. im not going to feel guilty heres what happened. ok so typically for work the earliest i go in is 730 well yesterday i had to go in at 630. that nite all i did was wake up every hour and look at the clock. i wasnt even able to finally fall asleep untill midnite. then i woke up. i was up on time and got to car then i realized were are work keys! i cant open the store without them. im looking and looking by the time i get to work im already 10 min late. so i get started with tasks realized i didnt eat breakfast didnt pack a lunch then almost didnt open the store on time. at work there isnt anything healthy to buy so i did what i could by watching the calories. when i got home i had a bad day bc of customers long story so instead of sleeping or eating i go to the movies to blow off steam we go pick up some candy and i buy a diet pop. then we get home i have a piece of pork chop with potato's. then i ate desert...twice. then i fell asleep from 7pm to 9pm. then just laid there on the couch like a beach whale in front of the tv. i had no energy. so i went back to sleep at 1130pm. i woke up this morning and just said forget it. it was all around a bad day and i tried to do what i could. lift up from it, today is a new day. dont be hitting urself over it. learn from it.

so first thing i did this morning was have a bowl of cereal (journal today bc yesterday i didnt bother) and work out. im actually on a small break while typing this so i can gear up for the boxing. bf is at a doc. apt. and will be bringing me home subway for lunch. then i will pack a dinner for work tonite. i wont let this bother me. we all have our bad days. i think what im going to do is if i feel down write something positive in journal whether it be a phrase or something personal in life any thing to perk me up. i wont allow self to fall down again. i just cant.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

i think im gonna have to on the days i open. so i dont feel so rushed. bc that was just a pain.
Bonnie
VETERAN

Post by Bonnie »

Shit happens, yes pack it up the night before.I've always wondered though, when people order say like a burger & fries & a DIET pop, what is the rational behind that ? Do they think they are doing themselves some good ?..Its fake sweetener, have the real pop, if necessary.