C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by Boss Man »

You did the right thing though. Be proud of yourself. You didn't give in to the feelings you had and you openly admitted to them. This is another positive step in the way that you are trying to change yourself for the better.

Keep on pushing, keep believing and don't stop this from continuing to be a good process. You ARE capable of a lot :).
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Post by rockchick_82808 »

thanks everyone. we actually have those at work but never thought of buying them. im gonna pick up a box today. :D

sofar with the working out part i have been getting better. moves are becoming more precise (which is why i love this game. it can tell if im not doing it correctly and when it comes to fast cardio moves it takes more core effort and im starting to get better!), and im burning more calories a day now. im starting to get energy back as well and feel happier with each passing day. with how things are at work i need this positive attitude its a very stressful week this week because of inventory and we are soooo behind.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

so i went out for first jog this year and guess what! i beet last yrs best time! i did it in 35min! best time last year was 39min. and this was first jog! it helped keeping up with cardio at home all winter long. i cant wait to do it again! im so happy! makes me feel so damn good about myself! :D
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

rockchick_82808 wrote:so i went out for first jog this year and guess what! i beet last yrs best time! i did it in 35min! best time last year was 39min. and this was first jog! it helped keeping up with cardio at home all winter long. i cant wait to do it again! im so happy! makes me feel so damn good about myself! :D
another reason im so happy...last year first "jog" was 52 min! yesterday when i walked it only tood 56. so that shows you how many times i had to keep stopping first jog. that makes me feel so good. im so excited. ive been thinking how badly i really want to sign up this summer for a 5k. anyone have ideas how to look up for one locally?
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

you can go to:
http://www.runnersworld.com/channel/0,, ... -0,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
type in the "Race Finder" box your info and it should show you races in your area.

or:

http://www.coolrunning.com/eventcal/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
& under BY LOCATION on the left side of the page you can type in your state and it will list races in your state.

You go girl!! :D
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

thank u! i actually found one thats really close that will take place in june! thats plenty of time to prepare! i cant wait! im so excited!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

lost another 2 pounds! down to 228! almost at goal of 225 for this month!

no thanks to the weather. i bought warmer jog clothes but the temp has dropped so low again that i can go jogging again until thursday next week. here i was all excited got myself new sport bras and a new music player. gerrr. lol im so happy about the weight loss tho! yey!
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

rockchick_82808 wrote:lost another 2 pounds! down to 228!
Woo Hoo!!! Good job on the weight loss!! :D 225 is just around the corner! :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Keep up the hard work and WELL DONE.
musculargirl
VETERAN

Post by musculargirl »

rockchick_82808 wrote:lost another 2 pounds! down to 228! almost at goal of 225 for this month!

no thanks to the weather. i bought warmer jog clothes but the temp has dropped so low again that i can go jogging again until thursday next week. here i was all excited got myself new sport bras and a new music player. gerrr. lol im so happy about the weight loss tho! yey!

Congrats on the weight loss Chistina! I'm so ready to start exercising outdoors too, the cold weather though won't leave so far. :( What part of michigan are you in? Keep it up!
Last edited by musculargirl on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

i live in macomb mi. today was a great day outside i took advantage of it and guess what! i beet another record! i did 3miles in 33mins! woo hoo!!!!! im soo excited. it feels sooo good! thank u every one for support. i havent weighed myself yet. ive been enjoying the other victories too much to even bother. lol
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

rockchick_82808 wrote:i did 3miles in 33mins!
woo hoo, you go girl! 11 min. mile pace is covering some serious ground. :D
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

needless to say it has been a long time since i have done any posts so let me get u up to date.

well i got down in the dumps again about where i am in life. basically dead end job and debt and not able to be in school. these things really took a toll on motivation to loose weight. need i say i gave up on it for a long time and gained it back and up to 235. imagaine that. well in the first week of july i had gone to florida for a vacation to meet some family down there i haven't been in touch with for a while. that was when i decided to re-invent self. i was away from work and cleared head on what i want to do.

i never allowed self to do wild and crazy things because of weight well while i was down there i said to hell with it. why should i wait until i loose this weight to start living? so i got nose pierced, got hair cut and colored and even went snorkeling! i was on the boat to go parasailing but the boat had a problem with the propeller slipping. at least i got money back and free boat ride out of the deal! Even when i was on miami strip i didn't put self down when i saw all the girls in their swim suites. now that i think about...not once did that even cross mind.

when i got home and reality came back, i had to think what am i going to do about this job? i have been wanting to get promoted but in this drug store chain it takes luck no matter how hard you work to be seen. besides, do i really want to be in retail all life? no! i have a talent for art and that has always made me happy. for years i have been wondering should i go for advertising or graphic design? graphic design it is! so i have been working really hard at picking up extra shifts at other stores to help me pay for first class. which btw starts next month! also car insurance had gone down starting next month! that means i can now afford a gym membership again! that made me so happy! today was second day back at the gym and needless to say it felt amazing!

first weight loss goal is to get down to 213 where i was a long time ago before life threw me some curve balls. right now i plan to go to the gym every other day. once energy builds up on the off days i will go in for some cardio.

now that the biggest factors of weight gain are stating to subside i'm getting focus back on body. hopefully now that those factors are taken cared of this time weight loss wont seem so pointless with no results. i'm going to try to get back on here now more frequently whether or not its going good. we are all human and sometimes seeing how others struggle and over come their issues helps others as well who are going through the same thing. Since first class starts on Sept. 23rd i plan to loose 10lbs by then. some say i should have a higher number but i'm only being realistic with self and the past weight loss i had. If i loose more before then...hell ya bonus!
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Nice to see you posting again Christina. :D A gym will definitely help with your goals. Good luck with the graphic arts school. I think your making the right decision if you like art and think that is something you would like to do. Have to follow your dreams. :D Hopefully the school isin't too expensive.

I'm trying to lose about 100 pounds. Down to 93.2 left to go. And i can't say how nice it is to get support and encouragment from everyone. It helps me tremendously. So keep posting it will help! Good luck!
I
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Good to have you back :).