C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

thank you both! and musculArgirl2 thank u for ur support. what is it that your doing to help with your weight loss? congrats on what you have done so far thats fantastic!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

so today food wise i was a lil bit bad. even though i brought fruit to work and ate it i had ordered pizza with co-worker. at least i can say that i ate half of what i usually do. i had only 2 cups of pop v.s. the rest of the 2l he had left and only 2 slices of pizza v.s 4. the rest of the day i had a pbj sandwich and an apple for lunch. i can't remember if i had any thing for breakfast. of course the rest of the day i had nothing but water and one glass of milk. i need to start balancing food again too. at least im starting to cut back on the junk food. one step at a time. its nuts how easy it is to fall back in the bad habits. maybe tomorrow i will go to the gym and just do some cardio if i dont feel too worn out i dont want to go nuts. lol like im not crazy already. ;)
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

rockchick_82808 wrote:what is it that your doing to help with your weight loss?
I wish i could say i'm eating totally clean but i'm not. I eat decently well but i have still been having some days where i eat badly and have too many calories. goals are to eat 1800 calories a day and exercise a decent amount. So far it's worked for me but I feel like i'm losing weight by the skin of teeth. And i know i could do better if i watched calorie intake more. :D
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

watching calories i very hard. i have tried it self numerous time. i give u props for sticking with it. i do know that over time you start to memorize a lot of it because of eating the same foods over and over again. if i had own place it would be easier because i wouldn't be tempted to eat the foods bfs mom makes. :) so i'm trying to just bring in more healthy foods to diet.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

It is easier with your own place I agree. But you can do it! And your right you do get to know how many calories are in the things you eat on a daily basis. :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

rockchick_82808 wrote:i can't remember if i had any thing for breakfast.
How can you not remember whether or not you had anything for Breakfast?

Or are you just confused about whether Toothpaste counts as a breakfast or not :wink:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Boss Man wrote:
rockchick_82808 wrote:i can't remember if i had any thing for breakfast.
How can you not remember whether or not you had anything for Breakfast?

Or are you just confused about whether Toothpaste counts as a breakfast or not :wink:
lmao! i dont know...the days just fuse together i cant remember. lol that maybe why they dont branch too far off from mint and make it watermellon flavor. lol thats all we need...to go back to our younger years of eating glue instead we bumped up to toothpaste. lol
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

it felt great to sleep in today. with all the hours i have been putting into work...i have been only getting 1day off every 2weeks! i still go into work today but at least i slept in. i am pumped that i have 3days in a row off starting saturday! :D get to go dress shopping for maid of honor dress on saturday, sunday go out with bf it is our three year marker! :P then on monday just chill then go out to dinner with man! its gonna be great!

besides that i have to get butt into gear to go to the gym. I like to go early enough so i don't have to feel rushed when i work nites at store. i like to allow self an hr of down time b4 i go into work. well...i am off to the gym friends. just trying to get self back in the game with blogging regardless of what it is so i don't allow self to slip up again.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

had a good work out spent an hour doing cardio along with about an hr of weights. came home made self two egg wraps with cheese yellow peppers and very small amount of thousand island dressing. it was yum-tastic! now to cool down b4 i have to get for work. :)
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

what is an egg wrap? It sounds good!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

its simple. i scramble up two eggs with one slice of cheese. take two tortilla wraps heat them up for about 10seconds then layout shopped yellow peppers in it with a little bit of thousand island dressing or ranch then toss on the eggs. basically an egg burrito. lol whats good about it is u can make it sooo many ways. its quick and easy to make for that protein after a workout. don't take much prep time. a guilt free meal. lol! those are always a good thing! :lol:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Sounds very good! I don't eat thousand island a lot but i think i would like it if i did. :wink:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

rockchick_82808 wrote:lol thats all we need...to go back to our younger years of eating glue instead we bumped up to toothpaste. lol
Speaking of glue, the French and Canadians eat that stuff.

Well the unprocessed kind, minus the mane and hooves :wink:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

so just got home starving and started to fill a bowl to the rim with ravioli and i was about to throw it into the microwave and thought what am i doing? i put over half of it back in the container. there was also this doughnut at work staring at me all day. it was soo hard to resist! a day full of temptations. i did have an apple a protein drink and a small bowl of jello for lunch. dinner... was just stated earlier, that with a glass of milk. sofar i have been noticing a small difference in energy with the exercising. I have been pushing harder at work. i did notice earlier today when i was with coworker and we were moving cases of arnold palmer and massive halloween boxes of swedish fish...that the guy was struggling to move them! it was funny, i went and tossed a box he went to pick it up and his got red. lol. i said to him "i can be deceiving can't i?" lol he laughed. i guess even though i missed a few months of exercising i still got strength. lol!

that made me feel good. he also asks me questions on exercising at times. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Maybe he just doesn't know the correct technique for lifting boxes of Swedish Fish.

Either there is a general technique for lifting boxes of Fish, or one specific purely to Swedish Fish, that you wouldn't use with boxes containing other Fish species :wink:

Either way if you do give him any exercise advice, don't tell him to pick up any Fish and start curling with them because,

A: he will look silly.

B: he will have stinky hands, unless he wore gloves.