C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

lmao!!!!!!!! too funny boss man! thats a funny picture... co worker curling fish. :lol:

well i just got home from the gym. i know i was only gonna go every other day but tomorrow im working 730am-1030pm there is no way i will have enough energy to go. also saturday and sunday i'm swamped. i wont be able to go back until monday! so i figured id squeeze one more workout in until then. :D of course adrenaline is pumping now and i am suppose to go to bed soon...i dont think thats gonna happen just yet. lol
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Boss Man wrote:Maybe he just doesn't know the correct technique for lifting boxes of Swedish Fish.

B: he will have stinky hands, unless he wore gloves.
p.s. swedish fish is actually a red chewy candy. lol

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Starting today i vow to weigh myself once a week and post it reguardless if its up or down. last saturday i was at 235 today 231.8. yes i am happy to c results but i always yo-yo from 235-228. once i loose 10lbs then i will be truely excited! i just have to watch what i eat this weekend bc im goin out with the girls tomorrow and out to ren fest with man for our 3yr marker! cant wait...i deserve a weekend of fun with the hrs ive been putting in at work.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

rockchick_82808 wrote:last saturday i was at 235 today 231.8

That a girl! It's a long road but we can do it! Keep it up and enjoy your weekend!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thank u! today i was a good girl and brought a salad and an apple for lunch today along with a small jello and a cup of raviloi. this morning a bagel with cheese. not sure what to do about dinner. may stop at subway on way to job from this one.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

WELL DONE Christina. I'm really proud of you and this new approach to yourself is really going to be worth it, trust me :).
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

this weekend was a blast! had a great time. on saturday after the dress shopping (kinda depressed me bc the bridesmaid was the one who had to try on the dresses bc i was too big for their samples. :( took a lot of fun out it) but we had a great hotel party that nite so that cheered me up. then yesterday we had a great day at the renaissance festival. i did a lot of drinking this weekend to say the least. lol. now its back to reality and have to hit the gym some time today. booo. lol
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Yes, you get your hiney in that Gym and sweat ALL that booze off missy :wink:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

lol! i did and i'm about to leave here very soon to do an hr of cardio, once mp3 player charges. :) suppose to go to a party again this saturday! so i need to be on best behavior the entire week! i don't drink much but i do see a big difference on the scale once i do and i don't want to screw up hard work.
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

rockchick_82808 wrote:suppose to go to a party again this saturday!
ah, I remember those days..... :wink: well, i don't remember them exactly...but I'm sure we all had a great time!!! :roll: :lol: thank god party days were before there were things like facebook and widespread internet.... :shock: :lol: :lol:
rockchick_82808 wrote:do an hr of cardio, once mp3 player charges.
I was in the last 1/2 mile of run the other day when mp3 player died....ugh!!! I hate when that happens - was forced to listen to huffing and puffing for the rest of the way. :mrgreen:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

it just isnt the same with out the music. i noticed i don't push as hard. it helps keep me distracted and makes the time go by quicker.
ok so heres what cardio is like for both cardio days and resistance training days. yes over time this will change but here it is for now. i do 35min on the treadmill at 3.8 - 4.0 no incline arms pumping the whole time. i dont allow myself to grab the bars. then there is this other machine. they call it the cybex arc trainer. it really works ur thighs which i love! i do that with a resistance of 20 for 20min then knock it down to 15resistance for 10min. that machine really makes me want to give up the first 5min it hurts once i pass that...the pain is gone and the adrenaline kicks in. i love it. heres a pic of it :
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

it is 6am and i am about to go to the gym! i have never worked out this early in the am before but i have to work at two stores today and then have to open tomorrow so i know i wont be able to go after 10 tonite. so i am pushing myself to go now. i need to discipline myself. i am sick of failing and i have a drive now like no body's business! just try to stop me and see what happens! i now eat a portion of carbs and drink 2 glasses of water every time before i go and soon as i get back i have a couple eggs for protein after workout. yesterday for lunch i brought in a lot of different fruit and had a muscle milk which is surprisingly yummy btw. the strawberry one is amazing!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

kick workout this morning! i pushed hard on the cardio baby! bf is in the shower i wish i would of ran in b4 he had the chance. lol! i hope to see a good number on the scale friday if not i wont let that stop me i feel on top of the world right now!
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Good for you Christina. Keep it going. :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

rockchick_82808 wrote:i feel on top of the world right now!
GREAT :) :).