C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

Boss Man wrote:Well frankly you can't go wrong with eggs. They can sometimes make you do naughty farts, but that don't half taste nice when you scramble them :funny:
Ha ha ha!!!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

fat-to-fit wrote:lol boss..

Christina, are you going to start running this summer? or what are you going to do for exercise.. or don't you know yet. I think I might try biking and aiming for a bike tour in the fall in September for cardio. your fridge looks great! :)
I mix it up. I do weight training every other day. For cardio I either go swimming or bike riding. I have been getting back into jogging slowly. I am at square one now with that.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

rockchick_82808 wrote:I mix it up. I do weight training every other day. For cardio I either go swimming or bike riding. I have been getting back into jogging slowly. I am at square one now with that.
I've had foot issues so i'm cautiously saying this depending on how far I can get without any feet issues but I might do boss's run/walk program REALLY SLOWLY because of the issues and try to do a 5k run/walking in the fall. If I have problems I won't. AND I might try to train for a bike tour too in the fall. i'm not sure how far on the bike. I know I can go at least 6 miles but got to see how it goes this summer. the tour I want to do has a range of mileage and is in early September.

I know you are younger than me and a excellent striver in the workout area :wink: but that might be something fun you could aim for this summer. You could do longer distances on the bike and in a race if you want?? The 5k I haven't decided on yet which one. it might be really late in the year so I can go slow and be kind to feet. :) to be honest I will worry about which one as I workout and see if this is really a possibility. I probably should try a few workouts before I say anything but alas i'm not doing that. but i'm hopeful if I go really slowly it will be. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Yesterday was a true test of willpower. When I got in the car I was craving pizza and ice cream something fierce! The home stretch of course has 2 pizza places and an ice cream shop. I hit the has to pass it lmao! It was so hard. I kept telling myself it wasn't worth it. body reacts to. A slice of pizza like 2 pounds of food. Its rediculious. Needless to say I was proud of myself. It wasn't easy. Carbs are kryptonite and today is bagel day at work. In the ring for round two. Lol
chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

Great job Christina!! :clap: You are right to be proud of that accomplishment. One step at a time.
I am Chris by the way. I am working on getting back into working out too. Congrats on those 9lbs gone!! :thumb:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

How did the weekend go Christina? Are you juicing now? I'm down 5 ounces this morning. it's something anyways. :tongue: :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

chriscandothis wrote:Great job Christina!! :clap: You are right to be proud of that accomplishment. One step at a time.
I am Chris by the way. I am working on getting back into working out too. Congrats on those 9lbs gone!! :thumb:
Thank you so much!

It's nice to meet you chris :) what Is ur plan for the exercise routine u are aiming for?
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

fat-to-fit wrote:
rockchick_82808 wrote:I mix it up. I do weight training every other day. For cardio I either go swimming or bike riding. I have been getting back into jogging slowly. I am at square one now with that.
I've had foot issues so i'm cautiously saying this depending on how far I can get without any feet issues but I might do boss's run/walk program REALLY SLOWLY because of the issues and try to do a 5k run/walking in the fall. If I have problems I won't. AND I might try to train for a bike tour too in the fall. i'm not sure how far on the bike. I know I can go at least 6 miles but got to see how it goes this summer. the tour I want to do has a range of mileage and is in early September.

I know you are younger than me and a excellent striver in the workout area :wink: but that might be something fun you could aim for this summer. You could do longer distances on the bike and in a race if you want?? The 5k I haven't decided on yet which one. it might be really late in the year so I can go slow and be kind to feet. :) to be honest I will worry about which one as I workout and see if this is really a possibility. I probably should try a few workouts before I say anything but alas i'm not doing that. but i'm hopeful if I go really slowly it will be. :)

I did not see this post until now I apologize.

I think that is great for you to push yourself towards these goals. I had problems with foot after an inujury a couple yrs ago and it was tough. I understand the mental and physical challenge there. Stay positive and keep be living and u will over come it. :)

I think that bike tour sounds like a great idea!

I don't have any goals for races this yr. I maiming want to focus on the weight loss and once I lose 45 pounds I will start training again.

I'm down 11 pounds as of today :) woop woop!

Congrats on the ounces lost. Every bit adds up and it's in the right direction. :)

The juicing is going great. Been having fun with different recipies.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

rockchick_82808 wrote:I'm down 11 pounds as of today woop woop!
Good job Christina! :clap:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Kicked serious butt today. :) woke up this morning and did the elliptical for 30 mins before work then when I got home I went for a bike ride. :) it was a great day.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Great job Christina! Lets both keep it up. I'm doing good right now too. :clap: :clap:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thank u! Today I did first 5k in a long time. It felt good and it was nice to see a bit of the old me get back. I was both down about not being where I used to be but proud to still get back out there. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

So you should be proud :).
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Boss is right you should be proud Christina. Keep it up. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

So this will be a long blog...just a heads up.

Ever since half marathon yrs ago I became numb. List all feelings of drive, ambition, and more importantly the love of life. For the past couple weeks I have been trying to pin point why. No matter what I come up with I feel it's a mix of everything. Regardless of why, what matters is now. I pulled out journey scrapbook and was mad at myself for giving up. I looked at old race shirts that I can't even fit in anymore. Needless to say a serious roller coster. I'd come on here make a post or 2 then fall off the face of the earth for long periods of time. Come back again with saying it's going to be different this time. Then do the same fucking shit. This loop of never finishing through has got to stop. From childhood obesity to reaching heaviest at the age of 28....has to stop.

No matter how I spin it another problem I've always had is making time for me. I fell back into putting everyone else's life a priority over own. I've had some medical problems the last 2 months. Yesterday doc said it's stress. Its behind everything. I need to stop what is causing this before it gets worse. Talk about a wake up call.

I had to hit rock bottom to see Wtf I'm doing to myself. Who I had become. I hate what I see in the mirror. Not just appearance but me over all. I'm in the process of making goals and how to execute them. I don't know how often I will post on here right now. What I do know is things will slowly change. It won't happen over nite but it's going to happen.

As I write this eyes keep closing to fall to sleep. That's sign to go to bed.

I do want to say thank you to all those who follow and those who msg words of encouragement . I know I haven't been her reliable or consistent with posts but I hope to try to change that.