C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

Thank you! I also got some more news and put me in a great mood today! Hence the smiling pic lol

I'm a dress size down and 15 pounds lost now! Woop woop!
chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

AWESOME JOB!!!
You are a pretty lady and worth the love you are showing yourself!
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Great job! :thumb: You have gorgeous skin, by the way.)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU Christina, so keep working hard towards those race goals :).

You look really beautiful as well and there's that sublime smile that always touches me deep inside :).

:thumb: :thumb:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

:D

Thank you everyone! Can't wait to go for a run again tomorrow! Unfortunately it will be at the gym since it's raining here lately. :( I struggle on the treadmill. It's so boring. It makes me go slower and less "free". The feeling of running with the environment changing around you keeps you going to see what else is ahead. A treadmill even with a tv just bores me to death.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Select one of those interval settings that changes the way you run every so often, so you're not just doing the same speed on a flat setting all the time.

Or alternate it, so do some treadmill, then switch to something like an exercise bike, for a change of situation and if you're listening to music, you can make the situation seem a bit less boring perhaps.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Chris would love an update and how you are doing pretty lady! :) it's been a while. :wink:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Hello blog followers. Welp it has been she's since I have posted on here. Biggest reason was because I was sick of the ups and downs. Always having a great outcome then bam...fall again. I figured I won't bother wasting anyone's time in reading stuff until I got stuff together.

Over the list months life happened. I will just leave it at that.

Today I have finally got the mentality back of what I had 3 yrs ago when I had initally lost weight. I have gotten rid of 9 pounds so far. Just weighed in today at 260. heightst ever and heaviest weight this year was 269

I had gotten to the point of where I feel the under shin skin, noticed how hard it is to find a bra and the pain I feel from it. This is the largest I have ever been.

current boyfriend is a stick lol he's so thin and when I'm around him I feel insecure. Not to mention it makes me feel like the man in the relationship when I'm the one who can pick him up. Lmao! Side note I had always dreamed of being picked up and walked through a door like the movies. Never had that and always feared I'd break a man's back if he tried. Lol

Not to mention I want so badly to to amusement parks and I have the fear of not fitting in the roller costers. When that hit me I thought wow....it has really come to this. Why did u do this to yourself again? What is wrong with you get your shit together.

So I bought a new juicer to implement juices everyday and veggies.

I have a support group that just started this week with some co workers and now boyfriend will work out with me when he can as well.

I miss running races I miss the feeling I had about myself and who I had become to be that I lost sight of. I'm 28 and I have been batteling this since I can remember. When was it ever going to end? When would I ever reach goal.

I am so tired of being a broken record and repeating myself with no positive outcomes. I have had it.

So here's to yet another new beginning! This time this shit is going to stick. If not I need someone to come over and personally slap me and make me do 50 burpees of I allow myself to fall back for the millionth time.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nice to see you Back Chris! Well at least you take breaks I don't and still don't lose. :oops: Maybe this time we can be each other's support!
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Post by whenlifewassimpler »

Christina....MAJOR KUDOS TO YOU......and I agree with the others you are a beautiful young lady. I wish you only the best.

Sue
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

However, you never gave up on yourself, you've always found some way to hang in their despite the ups and downs and yes injuries and other stuff have made things harder, but you're still in there fighting and I'M PROUD OF YOU

Celebrate the 9lbs and know that you ARE capable of another 9 and another 9 and another 9, because it IS within you if you stick at it enough.

Oh and you are NEVER boring :).
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thank you everyone! It means a lot to me. I'm very thankful for you each of you. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

This friends is a look into fridge so everyone can see how serious I truly am this time around. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well frankly you can't go wrong with eggs. They can sometimes make you do naughty farts, but that don't half taste nice when you scramble them :funny:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

lol boss..

Christina, are you going to start running this summer? or what are you going to do for exercise.. or don't you know yet. I think I might try biking and aiming for a bike tour in the fall in September for cardio. your fridge looks great! :)