C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by rockchick_82808 »

Wasn't sure if I wanted to post this bc it's an early stage so idk if it will fluctuate but to heck with it. Lost 5 pounds so far!!!!
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

5 pounds is 5 pound... Congrats Christina. :clap: :clap:
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thank you. :) I got so mad that I couldn't zip up shorts so I refused to spend the money on new ones. Just another reason to push myself. Lol
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I know how you feel. I've been tempted to buy an activity tracker. but i refuse to spend anymore on weight loss. I replaced the batteries in old hr monitor and that's what i've been using. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

You're doing great Christina, WELL DONE
chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

Great Job Christina!!! :clap: Every bit helps!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Just a late night kick is all. Lol about to reveal update on weight loss. Either tomorrow or the next day. About to hit first goal marker. What is it? Ha, u won't know til I post it ;) tee hee
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I'm sure it's awesome. You have youth on your side. ;) along with a great working out ethic!! Can't wait to hear what it's at and hope you aren't working as much anymore. work overtime in the winter and less in the summer. That is plan when i start working more hours in september. I'm going to work hard all winter and less hours in the summer. :) Can't wait to hear what the results are. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Hello everyone! So I weighed in today and I'm down 12 pounds! I have had some good accomplishments other than that. Went out for another 10 mile walk on Sunday and to surprise, no foot cramping or pain in the foot I injured a while back! Also, I just got home from the gym and jogged/sprint first 5k since half marathon last september. It felt amazing! I was quite shocked with how well I did considering tipping the scale at the highest ever and going months without really any cadio. Also some more good news, I'm signing up for first race of the yr! It will take place in august. U can check it out on the link. It's sweet! I'm really excited to be making a comeback.

http://glowintheparkrun.com/?race=metro-detroit2015

Today I did another thing that has aided motivation....I read old success story on this site. It reminded me what I overcame before, it also made me look back on the fight I put in last yr too. The story wasn't the finish line of journey, I want to be able to have a story that shows I hit goal and finally start the new chapter of life! I'm 27 and never got to have that young sexy body...ever. I want to experience that while I can. I want to wear a bikini the first time in life, I want to go skydiving (I'm over the weight limit), there are so many things I've missed out on in life. Granted a lot also had to do with the curve balls being thrown at me but the weight as in addition to that.

I started this time at 262, I am now at 250. I see myself being in the 240s again and soon down to the weight where I was at the start of success story 3 yrs ago. Not only do I have the amazing support on here (special thanks to each and everyone of you especially boss man after all these yrs! ) and two closest friends who check in on me everyday. No joke, every day they want me to tell them what I'm doing, how I'm feeling ect. Especially the one who gave me intervention pep talk. She's on me like a hawk! It's a huge help especially when living alone for so long (3yrs) and no one to talk to or workout with ect. So being able to text or msg here, email, or phone is helping me in ways it's hard to describe.

Today at work I got first compliment, saying they could tell I'm losing weight. It caught me off guard and I almost teared up. It felt so good that this work I'm putting in can even be noticed by others. I have also noticed I haven't had lower back pain the last week sitting at desk or hip pain when driving. It's only sore when I work those muscles but not from simply sitting. One day the drive home from work to the mall was so bad I almost didn't make it to the mall. Even when we went out to dinner, I had to quit eatting and pack up stuff and go home. Sitting there was giving me shooting pains I couldn't take it.

So many positive physical changes are taking place now...finally....again. ugh....I won't lie, sometime when I write on this blog I feel like a broken record. At times I feel I had let followers down especially those who told me I inspire them only to see me fall again. It's upsetting to me, but you can't expect things to always go according to plan, sometimes u just have to go with the flow and see what this latest test your facing is going to show you what your made of once it passes. I will be back to posting more frequently especially since I'm going back to training mode!

A little quote I want followers to think about;

"Success isn't measured by what you achieve, but by the obstacles you overcome."
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

You have NEVER let anyone down misses, not for single moment. You've had your own personal and physical disappointments to deal with and right now 12 lbs down is something to be proud of and I'M PROUD OF YOU.

Chin up, stay strong and keep believing in yourself. You have so much potential to be amazing and prove so much to others but ultimately yourself.

You will NEVER, EVER let me down for a moment okay :).

BIG HUGS and best wishes.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Keep it up Chris. :)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Thank you guys! I really appreciate the support. :) things have been good. I keep going back and forth 3 pounds right now. Otherwise the routine is going good, and I'm back into training for run. Pretty exciting and love getting the old me back. It's a great feeling. I will keep you posted!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Just stay strong, keep believing in yourself and know your own worth. You're a special person and what you achieve you WILL deserve :).
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Went out tonite for first full jog around the park in a long time. I was surprised I did this good. I was so tired today but I wanted to get a workout in. I knew the gym would bore me and thankfully the fish Flys are finally gone so I could go to the park! It felt amazing! I decided last minute to sign up for company's 5k at the summer party. It's on the 24th the day I get back from vacation. :) it's awesome bc I have 32 days until glow run! It's good to see me making a cone back. Plus this trip I'm taking this Saturday is three days of hiking! Talk about getting workout on!

chriscandothis
REGULAR

Post by chriscandothis »

Great job Christina!! That is the way to do it girl! Keep up the great work we are all rooting for you! :clap: