C-tina's work out blog!

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fitoverforty
VETERAN

Re: C-tina's work out blog!

Post by fitoverforty »

Bonnie wrote:I've always wondered though, when people order say like a burger & fries & a DIET pop, what is the rational behind that ? Do they think they are doing themselves some good ?.
lol..well, I can only speak for myself. I have done that exact thing. The only reason I drink diet coke is because many moons ago when I switched to it (thinking that is would save me some dreaded sugar intake) it is what I am used to drinking, the taste of it. I don't like the taste of regular coke anymore, it really has nothing to do with sugar, fake sugar, real sugar or any of that, it is a matter of what taste buds are used to. :D
Thats just me of course.
Bonnie
VETERAN

Post by Bonnie »

Well that makes more sense than thinking they are saving calories ;) As if they would matter much in such a situation.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

Post by rockchick_82808 »

so today i decided when i have a day off work ill do normal workout routine then throw in step aerobics video on top of it. well i decided to do the step first. once i started doing weights in the regular routine of course it was harder then usual so to keep pushing i just started yelling out stuff. F@!* rashes, screw the plus size store, come on mini skirt, one more lunge. lol. it worked. i feel amazing!!!!!! it was tough and couldnt see at some points bc of all the sweat dripping into eyes. lol. it was so worth it! i feel so powerful today. i dug in deep today and feel great because of it!
Bonnie
VETERAN

Post by Bonnie »

Oh I so wish I was a fly on that wall, though depending on how loud you yelled, maybe being a neighbor would of been good enough ;)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

lol! i talk loud so yelling would be much worse. a neighbor would be more than enough. lmao!
Bonnie
VETERAN

Post by Bonnie »

:)
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

it is now midnite and im nervous to do weigh in on the scale later today. i missed two days for working out not to mention one of them days well u already know i posted it. so i came upstairs and i wondered, could i finally zip up the skirt i had that i was sooo ticked at myself for getting to big to fit into? it was one i wanted to wear for christmas but i gained so much weight i couldnt get the zipper up...IT WENT UP! it was still just a little bit snug so i wont feel comfortable wearing it out yet but it zipped and without me sucking it in let me mind you. lol. so what ever the scale may say i know im still on the right track im going to continue pushing myself. like bossman said i am worth it!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

ticked i didnt loose this week. i just have to review food journal and work out harder. i know i ate too much sugar this past week. biggest flaw there. i'll do better this week. :D keeping positive will get me through this.
musculargirl
VETERAN

Post by musculargirl »

Just keep going your doing great! We are right there with you. I weigh myself next monday. Fun times! :)
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

rockchick_82808 wrote:could i finally zip up the skirt i had that i was sooo ticked at myself for getting to big to fit into? it was one i wanted to wear for christmas but i gained so much weight i couldnt get the zipper up...IT WENT UP!
Yes!! That is awesome progress - clothes don't lie. Don't worry about the scale this week - you know you are getting results, the skirt is proof enough of that. :D
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

thank you girls! i appreciate it. its possible it could even be water weight bc mother nature will be visiting me soon if you know what i mean. lol. regardless if thats the reason or not i feel good. i feel strong and more energetic and proud of how well i really am doin now and sticking to this. one more week and it will be a month!
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

what is it about certain body types and how others seem to loose the weight faster than others even though one maybe working harder than the other? for example i have been reading the weight loss success stories and one lady lost 130pounds in only 9months yet a lady who only needed to loose 50 took her almost 2years.

on an episode of the biggest loser uk, one lady lost 15pounds her first week. the second week she worked even harder but gained 8! what causes this?
musculargirl
VETERAN

Post by musculargirl »

rockchick_82808 wrote:on an episode of the biggest loser uk, one lady lost 15pounds her first week. the second week she worked even harder but gained 8! what causes this?
I doubt with biggest loser she really gained 8 pounds?? She was probably manipulating the numbers, you know when some will do that because they want to have a big week the following week. I suppose they drink a lot of water, that's the only way i would know how to do that. :?: Just a guess.
rockchick_82808
REGULAR

that makes sense too bad for her tho it cost her the show. her and her hubby were voted off. just like the one that aired here on tues day when both the brothers each gained 9pounds. i couldnt imagine gaining that in a week i can see three or four even bc ive been there but 9?
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

On last night's Biggest Loser the twin brothers gained 8lbs EACH. Not sure how that could happen. One of them was sent home. One guy lost 14 lbs. How could two people doing the same workouts have such a difference in results? Unless the +8lb'r was eating donuts on the sly all week. :mrgreen: