Posterior Chain Development

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: Boss Man, cassiegose

AFXStyle
STARTING OUT

Posterior Chain Development

Post by AFXStyle »

Posterior chain development is crucial for any athlete. Exercises such as the squat play a huge role in developing the posterior chain.

I personally enjoy the squat, as well as other lifts such as the hang clean and hang snatch, to help build strength and power within my posterior chain.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Posterior Chain Development

Post by Boss Man »

I agree, the Squat is a good all rounder, though don't get me wrong, but this is neither a question nor an answer, nor a post designed to amuse, so what's the reasoning behind posting it?

I don't mind, it's just it doesn't class as the usual sort of post we get here :)
AFXStyle
STARTING OUT

Post by AFXStyle »

I apologize, I was just trying to get some chatter going.
Bonnie
VETERAN

Post by Bonnie »

I think boss meant its a rather technical terminology for the forum, we don't usually see it :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

No, I meant that most people who post, either post a question or an answer and occasionally a goofy response.

The post fitted into none of those categories, so I was just wondering why it was posted, because he might have been stimulating debate, then again just simply telling people something they didn't know.

Like in the case of me posting that sticky about Cholesterol, I posted to inform, not necessarily to spark debate.

No need to apologise fella, it's all good :).