I need a personal trainer. help

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: Boss Man, cassiegose

Noerv
STARTING OUT

I need a personal trainer. help

Post by Noerv »

hello friends. I need a personal trainer because i want to do some exercises and want to lost my weight and fat. I try a lot but can't reduce. So i need a guide line and personal trainer can provide guide line to me. So if some one have any information or want to join me then send me private message . I will meet him soon. Thanks
AZFitnessGuy
STARTING OUT

Re: I need a personal trainer. help

Post by AZFitnessGuy »

Hi Noeerv

Well i am a personal trainer, but im not gonna try to sell you, before you go out and spend hard earned cash on a trainer you have to be committed, i've trained too many people that i had successfully lose weight and get fit and then they slipped back, now i try to train people more from their mind to committ. That being said, start to dedicate time first before you throw out hard earned money. Can you start with maybe 20 minutes cardio 3 x a week combined with 1 hour of reading online?

make small steps first, im not against getting a personal trainer obviously, but i think you need to be read for the committment first.

-Joe
Personal Trainer
http://www.fitnessfromgroundzero.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Agreed. Don't spend money on something that will require repeat payments, unless you are able to commit to it, or you'll throw good money away :).
ashleybrown
STARTING OUT

Post by ashleybrown »

Well, I think you can go with another idea. You should go to Jim with regular basis. You can find more information for exercise by online search.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I think you mean a Gym instead of Jim don't you. Just incase anyone thinks you're referring to a person.