Exercise DVD's

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: Boss Man, cassiegose

M1key87
STARTING OUT

Exercise DVD's

Post by M1key87 »

Me and my fiancee have just started a exercise routine and it includes a fitness dvd. Has anyone else done this? Has it worked for them, we have found that it has effected us we feel we have worked out. Just wanted peoples advice?

cheers

Mikey
Jade92
STARTING OUT

Re: Exercise DVD's

Post by Jade92 »

what a killer that was, my stomach still hurts ! <3
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I'll take it you're both halves of the relationship then :wink:.

Congrats by the way :). I realise by your respective ages, some would question if you're a bit too young to be hitching up together, but to be honest if you're mature enough about it and you know you have a bit of cash and a lot of emotional connectivity to make it work, then it probably will.

I can't tell you how a DVD workout should make you feel, but from the respective reactions to it, I'd say it did what it was set out to do and didn't allow you to skimp on any sweat, so it sounds like one of the credible ones.

Good luck with everything and let us know how things work out physically and relationship wise. I can tell looking at Jade's photo of both of you, you really have a lot going for you and I'm sure you have the emotional and mental tools, to make it work out for the long-term :).
jmvane15
STARTING OUT

Post by jmvane15 »

As long as they keep you moving and it's fast paced, they work great.