Exercise Prescriber

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fiziapp
STARTING OUT

Exercise Prescriber

Post by fiziapp »

I've been a personal trainer for 5 years now and because service is on demand, I can't keep up with growing clientele. I found this app online and now I can double, triple workload without having to work 10 to 12 hours a day! Check this app out at App Store - Exercise Prescriber and promise you'll thank me for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMk1oMnIl8
PT1
STARTING OUT

Re: Exercise Prescriber

Post by PT1 »

how does this app work? looks interesting to me
fiziapp
STARTING OUT

Re: Exercise Prescriber

Post by fiziapp »

Hello there thanks for posting that question. Actually, it's the perfect application to use in your clinic/gym. Just take a photo of your patient doing the exercise you want him/her to do at home and send the instruction straight to their e-mail address.

Once you open the application, you will be able to choose between new patient and existing one. After entering the e-mail address of your patient, you can take or send them pictures doing the exercise and this app can send up to 8 pictures for a single exercise and up to 8 exercises. Afterwards, you will need to fill all the necessary information that you need for the patient and you are good to go just click SEND. As simple as that.

Exercise Prescriber is very a helpful app for Physiotherapists/Physical Therapists and Fitness Trainers alike. You can now train, instruct and guide your patients or students anywhere you go! The Exercise Prescriber by Fiziapps will surely maximize your earning potentials as well as help you organize and communicate better. The best thing about it is you can now attend to more customers even if you are mobile or always on-the-go!