what Exercise I should do as I am short

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: Boss Man, cassiegose

madugundu
STARTING OUT

what Exercise I should do as I am short

Post by madugundu »

Hi
Recently I have joined in GYM, I would like to keep my body fit and good looking. My height is 5.3 and weight is 65 KG.
Right now I have good shoulder and good muscled to hands. But I would like to know from the experts which exercise I have to do more for good looking body.
My goal is to make good looking body and fit body. even if I am short. which exercise I should not do ? as I am short.

Please let me which exercise I have to do more and which exercise I have to avoid in the gym
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: what Exercise I should do as I am short

Post by Boss Man »

This is the sort of things you might get given by an instructor.

Squats, 2 sets, 10 reps

Lunges, 2 sets, 10 reps

Deadlifts, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bench Press, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bent over Barbell Rows, 2 sets, 10 reps

Shrugs, 2 sets, 10 reps

Planks 30 seconds.

An instructor would be able to help you.

If you do Cardio, you could be looking at interval training for 30 minutes a time, or maybe something like Sprints or HIIT.

So your weights and cardio schedule could look something like this.

Day 1. Weights

Day 2. Cardio

Day 3. Weights

Day 4. Day off

Day 5. Cardio

Day 6. Weights

Day 7. Day off.

When you've done this kind of adaption stuff for around 4-6 weeks, to get used to the biomechanics of weightlifting, then you'd be able to utilise several options.

1. Do the same 3 days a week methodology with more intensity.

2. A different 3 day a week mentality, with weights days looking like this. Legs / Biceps, Chest / Triceps, Back / Shoulders, or switch the Biceps and Shoulders around, the same Cardio

3. Do a 4 day weights split incorporating cardio, I.E. lower body, upper body + cardio, day off, lower body, upper body, cardio, day off.

4. Do a 5 day split, I.E. legs, chest + cardio, back, day off, biceps / triceps + cardio, shoulders, day off.