My calves are huge...

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: Boss Man, cassiegose

SweetKC
STARTING OUT

My calves are huge...

Post by SweetKC »

Ok so even when I've been at my thinnest my calves are still massive. Any suggestions on a workout for that?
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Re: My calves are huge...

Post by fitoverforty »

I have calves that men envy. :mrgreen: They've always been bigger and more muscled than most peoples. I've learned to just accept them, and be proud of them. So, my advice would be to just keep working out, getting fitter and stronger and losing the weight that you can - don't worry about something you can't change, rather work on making them defined and toned. If they never get smaller, it's okay at least they are strong.
I know girls who have stick legs, that always say they wish they could build muscle in their legs - I always say they can have a little of mine...I'll share. :lol:
SweetKC
STARTING OUT

Post by SweetKC »

You are right. I should be happy that I have some muscle somewhere. lol
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Be happy with that and don't worry about it. Female strength is ALWAYS a good thing and is not only healthy, but in many cases can enhance the way a female looks and how many women realistically want to be old and potentially frail and pained anyway?

If you had another 10lbs of muscle on you in the future, it would certainly be no bad thing :).