having gym peronnel inform people of weight limits/positions

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Jaws78
STARTING OUT

having gym peronnel inform people of weight limits/positions

Post by Jaws78 »

This is just a post for people attending gyms who have gym instructors who might not inform people on weight limitations so someone can walk down the road without clanking of the knees, hips, and constant pain. I am about 155 pounds to date and thought I was indestructible since I was 30 years old and felt like I was 20. I leg pressed up to 720 pounds for repetitions and would hit another leg press stack machine pressing the entire stack. To this date I wish an instructor who watched me would have informed me on the cartlidge damage that this would cause, along with positioning for spinal care during weight lifting. If you attend a gym please help people to be informed that certain things damage cartlidge and the spine, and will keep them from performing other activities. If a gym instructor fails to inform someone of helpful tips so a person can enjoy life while staying in shape, they need their winshields of their cars smashed out and it need be brought to their attention. Please feel free to post or send me the details of a dick tater neglegent gym instructor.