exercise to reduce pelvic region,butt and thighs

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

mavmaverick
STARTING OUT

exercise to reduce pelvic region,butt and thighs

Post by mavmaverick »

Hey guyz, please help me. I'm a 15 year old teenage boy. upper body is perfectly fine but lower body is in horrible shape. Firstly, I have a fairly big butt, which protrudes out while walking and looks awkward. Then , thighs are huge, looks like that of baby elephant and lastly, due to big butt, pelvic region is more wide than chest. Fairly, lower body is like that of a girl. So friends, please give me a combination of some exercises that can reduce pelvic region's size (it's not fat, it's just the bones that have widened), then reduce butt and at last reduce thighs. I can and will do everything it takes to reduce pelvic region, butt and thighs. Also weight is around 60kgs and I'm 1.7m in height.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: exercise to reduce pelvic region,butt and thighs

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Mav, good to talk to you.

You might not need to change it with exercise, though exercise helps, but it might be wiser to assess what your eating is like at the moment.

What times do you eat and what foods do you eat at those times?
mavmaverick
STARTING OUT

Post by mavmaverick »

Nice to meet you too, boss man

I eat three times a day, I usually eat homemade food, sometimes (once a month) I eat a pizza too. Is anything else required.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well I was asking because homemade food is a bit vague, so I'm wondering what you normally eat that counts as homemade food?

I'm presuming the meals are fairly well spaced, as I think you could be adding in snacks around 2.5-3 hours after breakfast or before lunch and after lunch or before dinner and maybe one after dinner.

There are foods you can have that can be used as snacks or to make up snacks, which include.

Low fat cheese, nuts, peanuts, microwave beaked bean, soup and rice meals, vegetables including pineapple, raw carrot and celery sticks, fruits including tomato and cucumber, oat granolas, low sugar yoghurt, flax seeds, bread, sandwiches, ham, turkey, beef and chicken from a packet and pre-boiled eggs.

However I'm still interested to know what the homemade food is, as it might be really good or having room for improvement.
mavmaverick
STARTING OUT

Post by mavmaverick »

As I'm from india , I eat chapattis, green leafy vegetables, pulses, rice, eggs, milk etc. I take meals thrice a day, with a gap of 5, 6 and 12 hours respectively (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

You could some snacks in there.

You should be able to add things like low fat cheese, nuts, peanuts, vegetables including pineapple, carrot and celery sticks, fruits, including tomatoes and cucumber, bread, sandwiches and low sugar yoghurts.

I would add something in between breakfast and lunch, lunch an dinner and another one after dinner about 2-3 hours after. You can the try and have the other snacks half way in between your main meals.
mavmaverick
STARTING OUT

Post by mavmaverick »

Hey man I don't wanna diet, pls give me some exercises for the same
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I'm not offering you a diet, I'm offering you way to improve upon what you already eat, because if you want to achieve the things you're looking to do then you might struggle a bit the way you are currently eating, as your body won't want to lose fat if it thinks it's not getting enough nutrition.

As for exercises, you would be wise to concentrate on your whole body not just your lower body.

Are you intending to use a gym or are you looking to workout at home?
mavmaverick
STARTING OUT

Post by mavmaverick »

Don't get offended, I plan to do it at home
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I'm not offended, I was just telling you why I commented as I did and asking for clarification.

As for working out at home this sort of thing may work for you.

Squats, 2 sets 10 reps

Lunges, 2 sets 10 reps

Good mornings, 2 sets 10 reps

Vertical flyes, 2 sets 10 reps

Bent over rows, 2 sets 10 reps

Shrugs, 2 sets 10 reps

Planks 30-45 seconds

You do this 3x a week every other day.