Any 6 Pack Workouts for 15 year old?

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

GageP423
STARTING OUT

Any 6 Pack Workouts for 15 year old?

Post by GageP423 »

Hello. I am a 15 year old and I'm tired of being fat. All life I have been fat. Recently, I lost about 60 pounds and I want to get body in great shape before swimming season (I am in an area of the U.S. where it is cold right now but it should be swimming weather by May). However, I would like to get a 6 pack as soon as possible. I feel embarrassed because last year and every other year before, I swam with shirt on because of body. What are some good workouts I can do to get a 6 pack fast? Note that I have a gym membership and I have Creatine and Protein Powder. Please do not suggest any other supplements because it was hard enough to convince mom to buy me Creatine. Here are some pictures (maybe they can help you suggest workouts by showing what I may be capable of): http://imgur.com/a/U1kh0
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Any 6 Pack Workouts for 15 year old?

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Gage. good to speak with you.

Firstly, I'm going to be honest with you and say you don't need creatine at the moment and if your eating is okay, then you won't need a protein powder just yet.

As for the training this is the sort of thing you could do.

Squats, 2 sets, 10 reps

Lunges, 2 sets, 10 reps

Deadlifts, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bent over Rows, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bench press, 2 sets, 10 reps

Shrugs, 2 sets, 10 reps

Planks 30 seconds.

It's all body weighted stuff for now for safety concerns, but when you're 16 lifting with weights would become more appropriate.

You would do this workout 3x a week every other day.

You could include cardio and the schedule would look something like this.

Day 1. Weights

Day 2. Cardio

Day 3. Weights

Day 4. Day off

Day 5. Cardio

Day 6. Weights

Day 7. Day off.

Hopefully that all makes sense?
GageP423
STARTING OUT

Re: Any 6 Pack Workouts for 15 year old?

Post by GageP423 »

Thank you so much for your response. I will try hardest to stick with this routine!!