Is swimming a good exercise?

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

PaulTorresK
STARTING OUT

Is swimming a good exercise?

Postby PaulTorresK » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:45 am

A famous proverb says " Health is wealth". It is actually very true. Only if the body is healthy we will be able to do our work. In this hectic life, I think exercise is very necessary to keep us relaxed. Actually speaking I don't have time to go to the gym for exercising. But recently I came across an article which speaks about the health benefits of swimming(http://www.soldapools.com/blog/service- ... -swimming/). It says that swimming can make you relaxed and can help you to get rid of stress and tension. Is it true? I have a pool at home. So will it serve the purpose? What are all the exercises that can be done at home? Please do share your suggestions.

marcellanb1990
STARTING OUT

Re: Is swimming a good exercise?

Postby marcellanb1990 » Sun May 14, 2017 12:19 pm

I started swimming classes on beginning of this year, and the results were astonishing for me. My energy levels increased, my body got toned, and I rarely get sick.

WilliamYoung
STARTING OUT

Postby WilliamYoung » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:33 am

Swimming is one of the best exercises you can do. It not only increases your whole body fitness but you feel a whole lot better to.

Ashy123
STARTING OUT

Postby Ashy123 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Swimming is also great as unlike most other forms of exercise, it's not taxing on your joints. It improves endurance and strength.

Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Postby Rippedjym » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:58 am

You will burn calories just from the cold and then the fact that laps require whole body . It’s a win win .

goffjuan
STARTING OUT

Postby goffjuan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:23 am

It's a peaceful form of exercise. Help reduce stress also.

Return to “Exercises”