Waist line shape up

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

grainsinwood

Waist line shape up

Post by grainsinwood »

Are there any exercises I can do that can trim down the waist ? I do twists right now without any weight nor bar about 5 days of the week, 480 per day all done at work. Don't particularily like the treadmills cause for me they're quite boring. stomach is flat it's just the waist that seems to be the hardest to trim down.
BTW<this is a great site.
snorkles
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by snorkles »

Diet is the best thing for waist accompanied WITH training according to experience.
grainsinwood

Post by grainsinwood »

I'm no junk food junkie and eat what I think are fairly healthy meals .Just wondered what effective exercises i can do that would help in the trimming process.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

no specific exercise will help

clean diet and intense exercise will though
grainsinwood

Post by grainsinwood »

Brillant statement.Why didn't I think of that
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Sorry it's not what you wanted to hear in a response fella, but it's an honest response.

It's very hard to spot reduce, and you can't do some kind of exercise, that tones or manipulates a specific area only.

I've heard of one way you can kind of spot reduce, but it's not ideal for a lot of people, and requries potentially additional Cardio.
Guts
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by Guts »

yeah, I'd listen to swanso and bossman..Both helped me out and because of eating right stomach now shows 4 abs not ripping but still able to see from before which I couldn't see ..And I don't intensely do stomach exercises either.
grainsinwood

Post by grainsinwood »

But how do I delete profile here?