I want traps!!!

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Christopheel
REGULAR

Post by Christopheel »

RMorrison wrote:Im sure that you have lots of knowledge and are a well respected member of these boards. I can see by your post count that you have a genuine interest in helping people. That being said, calling someone moronic and then assuming things about someone you don't know at all are not the best ways to go about it.

If you will notice post count you will see that I am brand new to this forum. I came to this forum because I was told it was a good place to bounce ideas and get advice. When I ask questions and get a bunch of sarcasm and assumptions, it doesn't make me feel too welcome. Maybe I came to the wrong place.
FACTS :

If you have little traps compare to the rest of your shoulder, that's a sign and a lack in back muscles ...

As said before, your traps will grow along with others muscles don't waste time isolating them. Spend your time doing shrug to do deadlift and the guys you are jealous of will be jealous of you later ...

No one by working with heavy compounds exercises will have tiny traps.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

RMorrison wrote: Maybe I came to the wrong place.
No you didn't, but as is with places like this, sometimes what is written can be misunderstood, or get a bit lost in translation, or the written word doesn't emphasise certain things like the spoken word.

At the end of the day, your involvement here is all good yeah, so don't get too hung up, about how certain posts may have looked or come across. Practically everyone here, that is looking to assist others in some way, tries to do it in a way that respects the poster, even if sometimes a message can appear a bit prickly or kurt, it doesn't mean anything.

If someone goes all out, and looks like they're ragging on you big time, you'll know about it, but it will be attended to when possible, and we DO, keep things orderly around here, to promote the idea of community.

You're certainly a valued part of our community, as long as you respect what community means, which you do.

Hopefully that addresses any concerns you may have :).