BOOBS!!

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: Boss Man, cassiegose

ilurvebroccoli
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: BOOBS!!

Post by ilurvebroccoli »

I'm amazed that a topic about boobs has spanned so far. Haha. Wait. No I'm not. Lol.

I do not know anything about making boobs bigger, as everyone in my family has nowhere near a boob size problem, except too big. So m actually looking forward to getting fitter so its not so painful to run anymore. Haha.

I wouldn't get implants if I were u tho. As I do not have any thing against them, I have heard that as you get older they start to look very unnatural. I'm not sure if the surgeries have changed much since I heard that tho.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

A bit of muscle gain around the Chest area could accentuate Cleavage.

If you wanted to prevent the Man boobs effect happening in women, just like in men, eat foods with Lignans / Phyto-oestrogens.

Whichever of those two descriptions you use, those things are genetically similar to Oestrogen, so they bind to receptors.

This can help to potentially guard against excess Oestrogen issues, like gyno, Breast Cancer and increased Blood Clot risk.

Plus the Lignans, have some effect against DHT, (Di-hydro Testosterone), the byproduct of excess Test, so they could help prevent Baldness to some or all degree.
boesmith
STARTING OUT

Post by boesmith »

Sit on your butt for 8 years, seemed to work GREAT for me 8(
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Claire, where are you? Get back on!!! :D Hope everything is great and you are happy!
BillyG
STARTING OUT

Post by BillyG »

i just saw the pictures of the thread started,

girl you have a tight body as it is, even with having kids, your boobs look fine..
this might be more on the "omg thats perverted thing to say" but i dont care. if your boobs are hand grip size, then you are good to go, and for what i saw, they are!

screw fake ones,, (im not against them) you are just a tiny in figure, so you would look odd with big bulging round sacks
itgirl25
STARTING OUT

Post by itgirl25 »

i had my boobs done last year and it was the best decision i ever made. the only way to make 'em bigger is pay to get 'em blown up. it's so worth it. i'm working so hard on making my body fit and proportional, why would i wanna settle for anything less up there? my boobs are fantastic!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The problem is, it might have made you happy, but it does come with a lot of risk.

A: Botched surgery, leading to bad aesthetic after effects I.E. scarring and nasty marks.

B: Too much cost,po tentially leading to a debt scenario.

C: Some implants can actually perforate or leak.

D: Some kind of infection during surgery.

E: Dying under the general Anaesthetic, because I doubt such operations will permit a local, given the location of surgery.

F: Wrong surgery, where the outcome looks aesthetically wrong I.E. too much drooping or mishapen results.

G: Plain old dislike of the results afterwards. Someone wishing they'd never done it.

H: A mistake in the surgery, causing the wrong size implants to be put in. I've heard that can happen.

Not to disparage what you said, just trying to be objective, as your comments are very pro surgery, (I respect you and your right to comment immensely), so hopefully you'll understand the nature of what I said :).
itgirl25
STARTING OUT

Post by itgirl25 »

it is ABSOLUTELY a very personal decision and should not be entered into lightly. i admit i was slightly freaked out to learn that a tube would be inserted in my throat and a machine would be breathing for me during the procedure. of course there is risk to consider. i would never encourage anyone to make any rash decisions regarding their body or major surgery (BTW this was extremely painful). however, in my case i researched everything and chose a doctor that would only go as big as my chest pockets allowed. he REFUSED to do '**** star' boobs. so i consider it to be the best decision for me.

i would love to be the voice of reason for others, sharing my knowledge and my experiences with surgery and healing afterwards. it is always important to have all the information before making a decision. i am here if anyone needs me.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

itgirl25 wrote:it is always important to have all the information before making a decision.
Absolutely. I say the same thing about supplements. Though some in my gym will go their own sweet way and buy potentially pricey / dangerous crap, from a local scheister, so that's their lookout :wink:

Your opinions will always matter, so thank you for offering them on this subject :).
jaxb
STARTING OUT

Post by jaxb »

I only started cardio 2 weeks ago & already my boobs are getting smaller :cry:

I am not dieting just eating healthier but I'm really worried about "loosing" my boobies? Has anyone figured out what to do yet (excluding buying new ones)?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well if you were weight training, thne you could get a perkier chest, by gaining a bit of muscle all over, which in turn might promote the Chest area a little.
Smuggles908
STARTING OUT

Post by Smuggles908 »

Boob jobs dont feel right compared to real boobs, When I was little my mother used to put ice packs on her boobs. Apparently they will grow if you do that.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Smuggles908 wrote:Boob jobs dont feel right compared to real boobs, When I was little my mother used to put ice packs on her boobs. Apparently they will grow if you do that.
Where did you or she hear that?
vegetarian_gal
STARTING OUT

Post by vegetarian_gal »

Clare, I can totally understand where you are coming from. Before I had my baby girl I was always a C, then again I had more meat on my bones. I nursed her for 18 months and guess what she left me? I'm BARELY a B-cup. I could fit in an A but i refuse to buy an A cup bra. The more weight ya lose, seems the smaller the girls get. :( It's a horrible cycle.