BOOBS!!

Questions or concerns about specific exercises? Post them here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

clare_1
HIGH FLYER

BOOBS!!

Post by clare_1 »

OK so as many of you know I have worked hard and earned myself a not too bad body over the last few months.

However, boobs (which werent very big before) are even smaller. What i have are nice enough but i want more. I would love a boob job but fella is dead against it so i was wondering if you know any exercises that will boost by bust. Haha.

They also cause probs with buying clothes. I can buy clothes in xtra small but they are still too big around the bust. I also have a small back but i quite like that.

HELP!!!! :cry:
Packard
VETERAN

Re: BOOBS!!

Post by Packard »

Ice packs.

As you probably noticed long distance swimmers can be lean but they retain a layer of fat just beneath the skin that acts to insulate the body from heat loss.

Mimicking that concept, before going to sleep each night put an ice pack on each boob and watch them grow.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

chest exercises may make them perkier somewhat but not bigger...
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

May I ask why feel you couldn't be happy, having what you already have got cleavage wise?
thekid24
HIGH FLYER

Post by thekid24 »

Okay, this may sound ridiculous but I saw an episode MANSWERS dedicated to this topic.

Apparently, drinking BEER will boost your bust. I can't remember all the "sciency" stuff on it but some chemicals in beer can add size to your boobs. Not entirely sure on HOW MUCH intake but I guess if you like drinking, might as well choose beer. LOL. Don't go overboard though, you might overdo it and lose that sexy bod you got. :wink:
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

not sure if that wouldf occur in chicks tho8gh...you manboobs from too much beer fas it decreases testoerone output so estrogen (chicks hormone) ius dominant and bang, your all manboobed up and 1 of the 60 who post on here trying to get rid of them

http://www.uponlinetraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Packard
VETERAN

Post by Packard »

From experience, the number one thing that makes women (and men) sexier is self-confidence.

For many, just being in great shape will boost the self-confidence level sufficiently.

For some women, the implants are a requirement to meet that goal. If it is for you, then you probably will get them. But get good ones from a fine doctor whose work is impeccable. There is nothing less sexy than boobs that look patently false and plasticky.
clare_1
HIGH FLYER

Post by clare_1 »

I just think clothes fit and look better when there are a decent sized pair inside them. I dont really have a cleavage unless i wear a really good bra.

I doubt ill ever have a boob job as i dont wanna lose the nice shape of what i have and fella doesnt want me too. plus as a mum i dont think i could justify spending that kinda money.

Gues im stook with em!!! :evil:
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Just be PROUD of them :D
Packard
VETERAN

Post by Packard »

clare_1 wrote:I just think clothes fit and look better when there are a decent sized pair inside them. I dont really have a cleavage unless i wear a really good bra.

I doubt ill ever have a boob job as i dont wanna lose the nice shape of what i have and fella doesnt want me too. plus as a mum i dont think i could justify spending that kinda money.

Gues im stook with em!!! :evil:

From observation (visual, not tactile), most women will benefit from a professional fitting of the bra. Too often women with a pleasing figure look less appealing than they should because of an ill-fitting bra. There are so many variables involved that, for the intial fitting at least, having a professional fitter would be a benefit.
clare_1
HIGH FLYER

Post by clare_1 »

I always have bra fitted professionally. And i am proud of them, i just wish there was a little bit more to be proud of. :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

There's plenty of reasons for you to be proud of yourself, so don't waste time looking for or inventing, little indescretions or anomelies, as it just takes a little edge off you as a person, and slightly devalues all that worth you have.

Be proud of you and all you are. That's what is most important here. There's many reasons why you can be and ultimately that's all that matters :).
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

i'm even proud of them, for all they've done
clare_1
HIGH FLYER

Post by clare_1 »

Swanso, what are you proud of? And what have they done ha.

I guess im just gonna carry on doing what im doing and if i ever end up with a decent amount of money i will get them done. :(
vamp
VETERAN

Post by vamp »

swelling makes things bigger, hit yourself in the chest alot.... it works for the abs on boxers, lol.

pregnancy increases breast size in most women.... try it again and perhaps you'll reach the desired size.

I once saw this boob pump that suctions on and then you pump and it's supposed to increase the blood flow and blaw blaw blaw till you get bigger boobs.

use those stick on boob things that some women use to look bustier.

I heard klenex used to be widely used as well.

:) Cheers