Do I need to lose weight? Which do I look healthiest?

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Justfriends19
STARTING OUT

Do I need to lose weight? Which do I look healthiest?

Post by Justfriends19 »

I'm wondering what size looks best on me? I'm 105 lbs back when I was 80 something lbs doctor said I needed to gain weight. Now I feel like I'm kind of fat though. Was it because she was overweight that she felt I needed to gain weight? Because I felt better in 90's I know what bmi says. But at 5'1" I should have a perfect 24 inch waist. I eat a lot to keep weight high. But I'm thinking of going back to eating avocados again.

Do I look more healthy thick or thin?

Also what body type do I look like?
This is the smallest weight I am at 80lbs
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t48 ... MG3752.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm 90 low ish something on these
These I'm a solid 100lbs
These I'm almost 105 lbs about 104 rounding the heaviest I've ever been I'm struggling really badly to fit fit size 0 mainly to do with butt and stomach. But also boobs have gone from 33 to 34 inches to a solid 35. I can wear a 36C at times
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t48 ... 6612a3.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image[/URL
[url=http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/catgi ... a.jpg.html]Image

measurements haven't a changed all that much. I look at myself and I can see that I am thick in opinion not fit like I looked before.
Last edited by Justfriends19 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Do I need to lose weight? Which do I look healthiest?

Post by Boss Man »

80lbs would have bene way to low on the weight. 105lbs is a good weight for someone like you and you will never be fat at that weight I can assure you :).

I cannot view the photos as it says you need to be signed in, but I would say you're concerning yourself too much. You're a good healthy weight and you did need to gain weight, as you could have been borderline anorexic.

You've been doing more to look after yourself and you can be proud of that :).
Justfriends19
STARTING OUT

Post by Justfriends19 »

I don't look unhealthy at all. Also I'm not anorexic I eat everyday. I just have underweight tendencies. I have to eat kind of poorly to gain weight.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Oh no, I'm not saying you are anorexic, I said you could have been borderline anorexic at 80lbs, but I never thought you actually were a full blown anorexic, however there are people who can be anorexic at 85, possibly 90lbs.

No I would never say you are anorexic, because I know any female weighing 105lbs would never be, so apologies if post was somehow not making what I said clear enough, as I absolutely do care about your circumstances like I do with anybody on here :).

Personally I think you look fine. I think you just may not be used to looking like you do, if you spent a long period of your life looking smaller than you are now, but you're definitely looking pretty healthy .

Also you might just need to tweak your diet. You admitted you ate a bit poorly to gain weight, but you might find adjusting your calories to keep them the same, but changing where you get them, might be something to consider.
MTintin
STARTING OUT

Post by MTintin »

You don't need to lose weight. You look great...
retroran66
STARTING OUT

Post by retroran66 »

so you went from 80's to around 104? How did you feel when you were around 90lbs?...I think it boils down to not so much how you look but how you feel? If you feel healthy and strong that's the weight you should be......
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

retroran66 wrote:so you went from 80's to around 104? How did you feel when you were around 90lbs?...I think it boils down to not so much how you look but how you feel? If you feel healthy and strong that's the weight you should be......

^Agree!

I think you should go by how you feel, not what everyone else thinks. You look fine to me at all three weight's but ultimately it's up to YOU!