Permitted photos

Post your photos and show everyone the progress you have made with your physique!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

BlakeArcher
STARTING OUT

Permitted photos

Post by BlakeArcher »

Hi all.
I'm new here and only just created account. I've done so as I want a means to visually track progress. I've just come out of a two month layoff from training due to surgery and am keen to jump back on board full steam ahead.
As a means of tracking progress I plan on posting photos of myself on a six-weekly schedule as a visual aid and to help keep me motivated to push myself as hard as I can.
Obviously the more that is visual the better regarding tracking progress and although I know this site doesn't allow nudity to be posted I was wondering if it is ok to maybe just blank 'bits' out with a black circle???
I still plan on taking nude photos for personal records but due to the strict rules on here I will just censor them before posting. I feel making images public will help keep me focused on achieving goals.

Would this type of photo be permitted??

Many Thanks.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Permitted photos

Post by Boss Man »

What you could do is post the pictures of you nude but wearing an undergarment, or If you just wanted semi-nude, with some form of full length, below the waist clothing or shorts, then that's also fair enough, but these methods might look a little more natural, than say just using pc paintbrush, to cover your droopy bits with a coloured circle or square, as if you're censoring yourself.

Hopefully this makes sense :).
BlakeArcher
STARTING OUT

Re: Permitted photos

Post by BlakeArcher »

Thanks Boss Man. I guess it's the obvious things we sometimes miss.
Will have to get cracking on a decent profile and make this all happen. Thanks again.

Blake.