Trying to lose 5 kilos

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Juliet11_.
STARTING OUT

Trying to lose 5 kilos

Post by Juliet11_. »

Hi I am a 51 year old guy and have lost 12 kilos and am down to 89.. have been this weight for about 2 years now. I feel fantastic and look good but would look great if I could lose 5 kilos. I am training hard with weights 2-3 times a week and HIT cardio 3 times. Please have a look at diet and see if there are any improvements you can see.

7.00 am 2 poached eggs/1pce wholemeal toast
1/2 orange juice 1/2 water / cup green tea
q10 100 mg supplement
8.00 am gym
9.30 am smoothie ( skim milk, banana, protein powder, oats, peanut butter, low fat yoghurt, lsa )
10.00 am coffee ( 2sugars )
11.45 am multivitamin
wholemeal sandwich (ham,tomato, lettuce, avocado, capsicum, low fat cheese, little e/virgin olive oil)
1/2 juce 1/2 water , green tea
2.30 pm 2 corn thins with peanut butter, 1 coffee 2sugars
5.30 pm green curry with rice
low fat/sugar milk drink
7.00 pm coffee no sugar
8.00 pm orange, green tea
9.30 pm apple
protein shake

6-8 glasses of water throughout the day
HollieCodling
STARTING OUT

Re: Trying to lose 5 kilos

Post by HollieCodling »

Hey, it's awesome that you're trying to get a bit more in shape. Sometimes an incentive helps, if you are really interested I am running a weight loss challenge on currently that you could be a part of. It's an online group which will be on for the next 4 weeks. :)

Hollie x
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Trying to lose 5 kilos

Post by Boss Man »

Considering that person posted nearly 4.5 years ago and only posted twice, it's unlikely they'll read this. Not being critical just an observation :).