60 Days Insanity Workout

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Nokie173
VETERAN

Re: 60 Days Insanity Workout

Post by Nokie173 »

Monday: 10/8/12
7:00AM - ½ Whole grain pita sandwich: roasted beef, avocado, fresh spinach, eggplant hummus & coffee
9:00AM - Whole grain pita ½ & eggplant hummus
12:00PM - Brown rice 1c, lean ground turkey & greens, Fresh raspberries 1c
2:30PM - Brown rice 1c, lean ground turkey & greens
4:00PM - Insanity workout Day 8 - Cardio Power & Resistance (As of today, I am on track with workouts!)
5:30PM - Protein shake
7:00PM - Grilled chicken, roasted asparagus & chicken/veggie pot stickers
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The continous walking will be of some benefit.
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Oh yeah... I'll be wearing comfortable shoes! :mrgreen:

Tuesday: 10/9/12
5:00AM - Crackers x 8 & Medicine - Back to sleep
8:00AM - ½ Whole grain pita sandwich: roasted beef, avocado, fresh spinach, eggplant hummus & coffee
11:30AM - Brown rice 1c, lean ground turkey & greens
3:00PM - Meal replacement shake
7:00PM - Coffee, ground Beef, green lettuce, peanut sauce
10:00PM - Insanity workout Day #9 - Pure Cardio - Protein shake

I had to come in to work late and stay late at work today... Not sure how late… I hope by 8 or 9pm. I was suppose to wake up usual time so I can workout in the morning, knowing I had to work late today. But I had a damn head ache when I got up. So, I had some crackers at 5 in the morning and took some medicine & back to sleep! I still have the headache here and there but it wasn't as bad as this morning... but drinking some tea & tons of water. Lately, I've been putting some lemon or cucumber in water. It's so refreshing... It makes me drink a ton!

Venting - Ever since I came back to work from vacation.. I never felt so depress. Sigh... yesterday, I took out anger on Insanity. I thought I was going to die from working out so hard and screaming so loud trying to finish last set. Lucky me, I workout at home alone! Now... whole body is super sore...
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

are you depressed because you dont' like your job?? I think 3/4ths of americans probably don't like their job or at least some things they have to deal with in their job. Your not alone if that is what you meant. Not sure if that is what you meant. Life is too short to be miserable though i know that.

Good job on the insanity Nokie!! :D hope your headache is gone too. :)
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

Nokie173 wrote:Venting - Ever since I came back to work from vacation.. I never felt so depress. Sigh... yesterday, I took out anger on Insanity. I thought I was going to die from working out so hard and screaming so loud trying to finish last set. Lucky me, I workout at home alone! Now... whole body is super sore...
I know how you feel, I went through the same thing at previous job, and it is no fun. Maybe it's time to start looking, work should never interfere in your life that way! But great job on taking it out on the workout instead of food :D
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Wednesday: 10/10/12
8:00AM - Bread x2, coffee
12:00PM - Apple, fish, rice
6:00PM - Rotisserie chicken, steam veggie

I got home by 11:00 PM and was dead tired. But I still worked out… I felt like I needed to do it. I set a goal for myself and I really want to stick to it. So, I just did it. I mean, I didn’t need to drive anywhere. I was slow during the warm up but in the middle of it… I started to feel good doing it. After a crazy workout, I showered and was knocked out to la la land!!!

For some reason, today I don’t feel hungry or have any desire to eat. But I’m forcing myself to. I am drinking tons of water and I surprisingly didn't even finish 1st cup of coffee yet! :shock:

Edited: Did not workout.
Last edited by Nokie173 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Nokie173 wrote: got home by 11:00 PM and was dead tired. But I still worked out… I felt like I needed to do it. I set a goal for myself and I really want to stick to it. So, I just did it. I mean, I didn’t need to drive anywhere. I was slow during the warm up but in the middle of it… I started to feel good doing it. After a crazy workout, I showered and was knocked out to la la land!!!
I give you credit for working out that late. I can't do it. I got home at 8:40 last night and i had wanted to do another 30 minutes walking on incline but i didn't. I like to do it earlier in the day. i can't sleep if i exercise to late. Hope you haven't been to sore!!!
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Thursday: 10/11/12

6:30AM - Crackers, Protein shake 1/2
8:30AM - Protein shake 1/2, cereal, coffee
12:00PM - Brown rice 1c & lean turkey, apple
2:30PM - Protein shake
4:00PM - Insanity workout Day 12 - Cardio Power & Resistance
(I will do 2 workouts today - Cardio Power & Resistance Also Cardio Recovery from Day 11)
6:30PM - Salmon Paddy, green salad & chicken pot stickers

When I got home last night, I had a migraine. I didn’t get to workout. I took migraine medicine and went to bed. Today, I’ll do both workouts. I know I cannot make it up BUT since its only 45mins each workout and one of the workout is cardio recovery which is more of a stretch and yoga.. I think I’m able to do both!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Be proud of yourself. Small hurdles on the road ot wellness, need to be overcome in order to progress. If you stumble over too many, you just get hald back too often and your physical goals become harder or potentially never happen.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

that sucks about the headache! You seem to have them a lot! I hate migranes. I've never had really sever headaches that lasted days or anything but since i quit caffeine and soda and diet soda and all that sugar headaches have gone mostly away. Not sure if it's a conicidence or not.

2 hours is a lot but like you said they are different dvd's. Doing great!!
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Nokie, glad to see you are sticking to your diet! Does running help you with your mood? I find that if I walk/run in the morning, I'm much happier for the rest of the day. If that doesn't work, I know I'm probably mad at husband or I'm on period (sorry boys, if TMI). I hope you get over this mental state soon. If it's work...find a fun work buddy?

Keep at it, lady. I know you can do it!
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Update! :)
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

I’ve been meaning to update. For some reason, I’ve been doing a lot of research and when I look at the time it’s like 1AM. It’s been like that for the past few days and didn’t get a chance to log in and update. Sorry about that!

Short cut so it’s up to date.
A LOT of protein and salad for dinner.
Mixed of brown and white rice during lunch with veggies and protein
Eggs for breakfast. Sometimes bread or rice.
Fruits & beef jerky for snacks.

Tuesday: 10/16/12
7:00AM – Protein shake & cereal, coffee
9:30AM – Non- fat latte
12:00PM – Ham sandwich & green salad, side peanut sauce dressing
2:30PM – Beef jerky
6:30PM – Salmon paddy and steam broccoli
8:300PM – Insanity – Plyometric Cardio Circuit & Fit test – Protein shake
(I was suppose to do the Fit test Monday but I didn't get a chance to.. so i'll do it tonight!)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Nokie173 wrote:Sorry about that!
I am not going to accept unnecessary apologies from a Lady so I politely decline.

You don't need to apologise to us for how you live your life, because you don't live it badly :).

Whatever happens we will always understand, beause you always mean something to us :).

Good to know things are going pretty well for you. You're doing great, keep pushing and keep believing. I am proud of you and I heve complete belief in you :).
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

How'd the fit test go? Your food sounds good!