Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - AUGUST

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - AUGUST

Post by fat-to-fit »

hey i'm 1/3 of the way of posting daily this month food intake. :)

I'm at someone's house so meals won't be the same today.

b. shakeology/protein powder/water - i brought the drink with me and kept it i the fridge over night for breakfast also 2 protein pumpkin bars which i also brought with me.

s. trail mix and another protein pumpkin bar.

l. country hearth bread and a salami sandwich with cheese.

will post dinner but will come and change it if it changes.

s. protein pumpkin bar

d. we are having home made pizza at their house. we might put spinach on the pizza for me maybe not. otherwise it will be olive oil and tomates and basil and cheese.

when i get home tonight if i'm hungry i will have another shakeology/water/protein powder.

6 glasses of h20 so far today. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - AUGUST

Post by fat-to-fit »

you do really good with moderation Sue.. i couldn't be that good but maybe it's just training yourself to be that way. and Mo, i hope that is what is causing the headaches. :)
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Coffee, 3 Brazil nuts

Thai curry with carrots, and from--garden green beans and leafy greens (I think the greens are called New Zealand spinach). :D Also the yummy bars.

80 oz water

I'm posting and logging off because sounds like a storm is coming--the wind is kicking up and I've been hearing rumbling so time to shut the computer down.

Have a great evening, Sue and Becky!
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Post by whenlifewassimpler »

Men's Mag weight workout (calves, triceps, shoulders, back, tights, abs, forearms, chest) 2 sets of 12 reps in the morning and another set in the evening

B: Small bowl of Kellogg's corn flakes with a little milk and topped with 12 blueberries, with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; L: For this week (4 oz) Trans Ocean Crab Classic Imitation Crab (a blend of premium wild caught Alaska Pollock and King Crab Meat) mixed with 1/4 cup of Kraft FF Ranch, diced peppers (2 slices each of red, green, yellow and orange) and 20 small half pieces of Lindsay black olives and a squirt of lemon juice, sprinkles of basil and peppercorn melody, and 2 diced scallions on a slice of wheat bread, and a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in light syrup (15 oz), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: (1) Gorton's Lemon Pepper Grilled Fillet (101 grams) over a bed of orzo (1/4 cup) with a serving of spinach mixed in and red, green, orange and yellow (2 each pepper strips)) diced and mixed in with lemon and olive oil mixed in, with a thin slice of French bread with a little Country Crock margarine on the side, glass of ice tea;; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan crispy cookie;
BT - 1 glass of water
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

B. Shakeology/water/protein powder/4 ritz crackers and 1/2 cup chocolate milk
s. peanuts and greek yogurt
l. pizza with 2 cups spinach and tomatoes and a little cheese
d. shakology/water/protein powder/roasted vegetables.
s. peanut butter cup with coconut oil.

Have a nice day Mo and Sue. :)
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

I wasn't very hungry yesterday, but I made up for it today! :roll:

Coffee

plantain bread with pbj

romaine lettuce, Granny Smith apple, walnuts

Quest bar

yogurt with chia and buckwheat

boiled potato with avocado oil
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i'm gonna post food for the day. It is saturday so things may change but hopefully not. I have 2 birthday parties next week along with company for the week starting tomorrow. So i need to strong mentally in resisting food and definitely will be tempted this week!

b. i had a small soda with a granola bar - i went biking and forgot to eat so i grabbed some unhealthy food when i went.

shakeology/protein powder/2 cups water.
peanuts/yogurt
pizza with 2 cups spinach and sliced tomatoes, basil and a little cheese
roasted veggies
shakeology/protein powder/2 cups water.

I've been taking shakeology consistently for around 2 weeks now. the first week there was a few days i didn't drink it. hair definitely feels softer. But maybe it's just the conditioner I'm using lately i don't know. Besides weight loss, i do feel like i have more energy but that could be from a few things. That's all I've noticed so far. :)
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

B: 1 slice of French bread toasted with a little margarine, 1 cup tea and 1 glass of OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; glass of water and 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Don't do a regular lunch on Saturday but a handful of popcorn, 25 Pretzel sticks for sodium intake, slice of Provolone cheese on a slice of wheat bread toasted with a little mustard, glass of ice tea; AL: - 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Scrambled egg sandwich on 2 slices of split top white toasted topped with a slice of Cheddar cheese, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Montauk Soft Baked Milk chocolate cookie; 2 butterscotch candies, Bedtime: 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Weigh in today holding steady at 117

B - Slice of French bread toasted with a little Smucker's strawberry jelly, 1 cup of tea, and 2 glasses of OJ, glass of milk; AB - 1 glass of water and 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; S- 25 Pretzel sticks for sodium intake, handful of popcorn, slice of Provolone cheese, glass of ice tea; 1 glass of water; D - (1 serving of ) Mini farfalle with Hot Italian sausage pieces, peppers and a can of tomato sauce seasoned with oregano with 3 teaspoons of parmesan/Romano cheese, 1 small heel and a small slice of Italian bread with a little Country crock margarine, glass of ice; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (2) Pepperidge Farms Milano Raspberry chocolate cookie; Bedtime - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Men's Mag weight workout (calves, triceps, shoulders, back, tights, abs, forearms, chest) 2 sets of 12 reps in the morning and another set in the evening

B: Small bowl of Kellogg's Corn flakes with 12 blueberries with a little milk, with a cup of tea; and OJ. AB: Glass of ice coffee with a vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: 2 slices pf Gallo Italian Dry Salame Deli thin sliced with a little Gulden's mustard on a slice of wheat bread toasted, and a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in light syrup (15 oz), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Gorton's Lemon Herb Fish Fillets (Alaska Pollock) 2 fillets (108 grams) with a serving (2/3 cups) of corn mixed with 1/8 cup of red, orange, yellow, and green diced peppers with a slice of French bread toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, glass of ice tea;, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan cookie; BT - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

(Men's Mag Abdominal weight workout....Pull Ins, obliques, stiff legged reaches, side bends, opposite extensions, power crunches, and straddle crunches) 2 sets of 15 reps

B: 1 slice of split top white bread toasted with a little Smucker's grape jelly, along with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: 2 slices of Gallo Italian Dry Salame Deli thin sliced with a little Gulden's mustard on a slice of wheat bread toasted, and a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in light syrup (15 oz), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Melted cheese sandwich two slices of Munster cheese with some pickle slices on it and rest of pickle on the side, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Montauk Soft Baked Milk chocolate cookie; BT - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Lots of walking today shopping and No workout Wed night achy, tired and itchy and up till 5 a.m.

B: Small slice of French bread toasted with a little margarine, with a cup of tea; and OJ AB: 1 glass of water shared w/DH; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Lunch: 3 slices of Gallo Italian Dry Salame Deli thin sliced and 1/2 slice of Provolone with a little Gulden's mustard on a slice of wheat bread toasted with other half of Provolone slice on dish with a bit of mustard, and a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in light syrup (15 oz), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Michelini's cheese manicotti (ricotta, cheddar, Parmesan & Romano cheeses with marinara sauce topped pepper and 2 teaspoons of Parmesan/Romano cheese with a small slice of Italian bread with a little Country crock margarine, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea and 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (2) Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Cookies; BT - 1 glass of water
Last edited by whenlifewassimpler on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

(Men's Mag Abdominal weight workout....Pull Ins, obliques, stiff legged reaches, side bends, opposite extensions, power crunches, and straddle crunches) 1 set of 15 reps - ONLY ONE SET AS VERY TIRED WITH NOT MUCH SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE

B: 1 slice of split top white bread toasted with a little Smucker's grape jelly, along with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of iced coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Lunch: 2 slices of Gallo Italian Dry Salame Deli thin sliced with a little Gulden's mustard on a slice of wheat bread toasted, and a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in light syrup (15 oz), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: 1/2 can (10 3/4 oz) of Campbell's Tomato soup with 1/8 cup of Ditalini pasta with a pinch of basil and a slice of French bread toasted with a little margarine, glass of ice tea; glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D:(1) Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan cookie; BT - 1 glass of water
Last edited by whenlifewassimpler on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

B: Small bowl of Kellogg's corn flakes with a little milk and topped with 12 blueberries, with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; L: 2 slices of Gallo Italian Dry Salame Deli thin sliced with a little Gulden's mustard on a slice of wheat bread toasted, and a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in light syrup (15 oz), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Johnsonville Hot Italian sausage (82 grams) sautéed w/multi colored peppers (green, red, yellow, orange) and 3 (diced scallions sautéed on a small sub roll topped with a slice of Kraft Provolone cheese, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Little Debbie Cocao crèmes; BT - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

B: 1.5 slices of Bayview bread toasted with a little Smucker's Grape jelly , 1 cup tea and 1 glass of OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; glass of water and 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Don't do a regular lunch on Saturday but a handful of popcorn, 25 Pretzel sticks for sodium intake, slice of Mild Cheddar cheese on a slice of wheat bread toasted with a little mustard, glass of ice tea; AL: - 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Chopped egg sandwich with a chopped scallion on 2 slices of split top white toasted topped with a slice of Provolone cheese, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Montauk Soft Baked Milk chocolate cookie; 2 butterscotch candies, Bedtime: 1 glass of water