Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - SEPTEMBER

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Re: Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - SEPTEMBER

Post by whenlifewassimpler »

RLW of a lot of walking today with shopping and NO evening workout

B: Slice of French bread toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, with a cup of tea; and OJ. AB: 1 glass of water (shared w/D/H); 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: For this week Chicken of the Sea Solid white albacore tuna (5 oz) mixed with 20 small half slice olives, 2 slices each of red, green, orange and yellow pepper strips diced 1.5 scallions diced, with a sprinkle of oregano, with lemon juice and a little olive oil topped with peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread); and a portion of a 15 oz can of Delmonte Northwest Pear Halves (Bartlett pears in extra light syrup,) all diced up), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Michelina's Stuff cheese rigatoni topped with a little pepper and 2 teaspoons of Parmesan/Romano cheese with a small slice of French bread with a little Country Crock margarine, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea and 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Little Debbie Cocoa Cream; BT - 1 glass of water
Last edited by whenlifewassimpler on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Re: Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - SEPTEMBER

WHM Total Body Tightening

B: Slice of split top white bread toasted with a little Smuckers Grape jelly, along with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of iced coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Lunch: For this week Chicken of the Sea Solid white albacore tuna (5 oz) mixed with 20 small half slice olives, 2 slices each of red, green, orange and yellow pepper strips diced 1.5 scallions diced, with a sprinkle of oregano, with lemon juice and a little olive oil topped with peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread); and a portion of a 15 oz can of Delmonte Northwest Pear Halves (Bartlett pears in extra light syrup,) all diced up), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: (2.5 ounces) of Egg noodles and 1/2 serving of 1 package Herbox Sodium Free Granulated Chicken Bouillon in 1 cup water topped with parsley, salt and pepper, a sprinkle of onion powder and topped with 2 teaspoons of Parmesan/Romano cheese, with a small slice of French bread toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D:(2) Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Cookies; BT - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Super Sculpting workout from Fitness Mag 4 Supersets(back and chest; biceps and triceps; butt and hamstrings and quads and calves; Superset 4 obliques and deep abs 2 sets of each exercise and WHM 15 Minute workout Armed for Summer in the evening

B: Small bowl of Kellogg's Special K Vanilla almond cereal with a little milk, with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; L: For the week: For this week Chicken of the Sea Solid white albacore tuna (5 oz) mixed with 20 small half slice olives, 2 slices each of red, green, orange and yellow pepper strips diced 1.5 scallions diced, with a sprinkle of oregano, with lemon juice and a little olive oil topped with peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread); and a portion of a 15 oz can of Delmonte Northwest Pear Halves (Bartlett pears in extra light syrup,) all diced up), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: (1) Gorton's Grilled Wild Salmon fillet (3.15 ounces) over a bed of orzo (1/4 cup) mixed with a serving of spinach and chopped scallions small), with a splash of olive oil and lemon with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, with a slice of French bread toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, 1 glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake; BT - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

B: 1.5 slices of Bayview bread toasted with a little Smucker's strawberry jelly , 1 cup tea and 1 glass of OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; glass of water and 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Don't do a regular lunch on Saturday but a handful of popcorn, 25 Pretzel sticks for sodium intake, Finish little of remaining Chicken of the Sea Solid white albacore tuna (5 oz) mixed with 20 small half slice olives, 2 slices each of red, green, orange and yellow pepper strips diced 1.5 scallions diced, with a sprinkle of oregano, with lemon juice and a little olive oil topped with peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread topped with a slice of Provolone cheese , glass of ice tea; AL: - 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Egg Sandwich - (1.5 eggs scrambled with some salt, pepper and California onion powder) on two slice of split top white bread toasted topped with a slice of Swiss cheese melted and heated in microwave, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Montauk Soft Baked Milk chocolate cookie; 2 butterscotch candies, Bedtime: 1 glass of water
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

food isn't very good today but i will post it anyways just to start with Sue. :)

1 slice of bacon
2 slices of apple pie with milk
glass of pepsi
shakeology with water

and beef stravanagh for dinner with egg noodles. :tongue:
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Okay, I'll start today, too. It was a very snacky day!! :P

Coffee with all the goodies blended in

Small Cripps Pink apple, 3 Brazil nuts, small handful walnuts
Stonyfield plain, full-fat Greek yogurt

Baked sweet potato with ghee
Plantain bread with PB and homemade strawberry jam

Popcorn
Glass of strawberry Reisling
2 bananas

Water: 64 oz.

I see it's pie time at your house, Becky! :sunshine:

I do love an egg sandwich, Sue. I made plantain bread today, so might have to do an egg sandwich tomorrow after I get home from work. :D
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Welcome back ladies......I love eggs Molasses, almost time to make up the fritatta recipe I got from Prevention mag again....

Weigh in today up a half pound to 118.5

B - English muffin toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, 1 cup of tea, and 2 glasses of OJ, glass of milk; AB - 1 glass of water and 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; S- 25 Pretzel sticks for sodium intake, handful of popcorn, slice of Provolone cheese, glass of ice tea; 1 glass of water; D - (1 serving of) Mini farfalle with Hot Italian sausage pieces, peppers and a can of tomato sauce seasoned with oregano with 3 teaspoons of parmesan/Romano cheese, 1 small heel and a small slice of Italian bread with a little Country crock margarine, glass of ice; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (2) Pepperidge Farms Milano Raspberry chocolate cookie; Bedtime - 1 glass of water
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Thanks, Sue. :)

Coffee, way

3 Brazil nuts, small apple, plantain bread toast with coconut butter and homemade grape jam

Spaghetti squash with marinara (from garden tomatoes) and grated cheese

Fried egg and cheese sandwich on plantain bread
Chocolate/PB drizzled banana with coconut flakes and sea salt

80 oz. water

Forgot to weigh myself this morning; it was so chilly in the bathroom, I just jumped right into the warm shower. :D
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Yes Thank you Sue! :)

I'm going to take a pass on today. we had company overnight and pancakes for breakfast, apple pie and ice cream. see why i'm passing.

But i told mom lets go back to roasted veggies tomorrow and she agreed. so tomorrow will be better. :)
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Becky company good food and it did sound very good happen....just have to plan that those things are going to be in meals and adjust the other days of the week.

Molasses, so I have to ask....what is coffee your way LOL

Super Sculpting workout from Fitness Mag 4 Supersets(back and chest; biceps and triceps; butt and hamstrings and quads and calves; Superset 4 obliques and deep abs 2 sets of each exercise and WHM 15 Minute workout Armed for Summer in the evening

B: Small bowl of Kellogg's Special K Vanilla almond cereal with a little milk, with a cup of tea and OJ. AB: Glass of ice coffee with a vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: For this week Sunnyside Farms Pepperjack slices (1 slice) on a slice of wheat bread toasted; and a portion of a 15 oz can of Delmonte Northwest Pear Halves (Bartlett pears in extra light syrup,) all diced up), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Johnsonville Hot Italian sausage (82 grams) sautéed and diced, yellow, orange, red and green pepper strips diced (2 each), 2 tablespoons of diced potato, 1 scallions diced topped with a sprinkle of mild cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and mozzarella in a tortilla, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D:(1) Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan cookie; BT - 1 glass of water
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

coffee is a pretty complicated concoction, Sue! First I cold-brew about a week's worth of coffee concentrate (1 c. grounds in 3 c water, mixed together and left overnight, then poured through a filter). I mix 6 T of the concentrate with 1 T each coconut oil and grass fed butter, 1 t each turmeric and chai spice, a few grinds of black pepper, a little vanilla, 2 heaping T grass-fed collagen, and then enough boiling water to fill the (big) cup. Then I give it a buzz with the stick blender. :coffee:

Becky, even if you don't want to post here on those more indulgent days, if you still write it down, it's helpful.

Today:

Coffee, 2 Brazil nuts, plantain bread with PB and jam

Spaghetti squash with marinara, topped with grated cheese

Romaine salad with apple, nuts and craisins
Banana drizzled with dark chocolate and sprinkled with coconut and sea salt
Kombucha

70 oz water
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

i might try a boxing class tomorrow morning. i'm not good at wrapping hands and i hate asking the instructors to do it although they probably don't mind. I will try before i go again to do it myself.

I have 2 months left. It's all paid for too of the boxing class itself. He gave me an extra month free. :)

today i ate within calories and so far have had 24 ounces of water. haha i will work on more tonight.

food wise i think i will pass on posting again but i took up your advice mo and did journal it so i know calorie intake anyways.
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

WHM Total Body Tightening this evening

B: 1 slice of split top white bread toasted with a little Smucker's grape jelly, along with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: For this week Sunnyside Farms Pepperjack slices (1 slice) on a slice of wheat bread toasted; and a portion of a 15 oz can of Delmonte Northwest Pear Halves (Bartlett pears in extra light syrup,) all diced up), glass of ice tea;; AL: 1 glass of water, 1 lozenge; 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: 1/2 can (10 3/4 oz) of Campbell's Tomato soup with 1/8 cup of Ditalini pasta with a pinch of basil and a slice of French bread toasted with a little margarine, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (2) Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Cookies; BT - 1 glass of water, glass of ice tea
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

B: Small bowl of Kellogg's Special K Vanilla almond cereal with a little milk, with a cup of tea and OJ. AB: Glass of ice coffee with a vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: For this week Sunnyside Farms Pepperjack slices (1 slice) on a slice of wheat bread toasted; and a portion of a 15 oz can of Delmonte Northwest Pear Halves (Bartlett pears in extra light syrup,) all diced up), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Michelina's Manicotti (2 small) topped with a little pepper and 2 teaspoons of Parmesan/Romano cheese with 1 slice of French bread with a little Country Crock margarine, glass of ice tea AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea and 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Little Debbie Cocoa Cream; BT - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

WHM Total Body Tightening

B: Slice of split top white bread toasted with a little Smuckers strawberry jelly, along with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of iced coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Lunch: For this week Sunnyside Farms Pepperjack slices (1 slice) on a slice of wheat bread toasted; and a portion of a 15 oz can of Delmonte Northwest Pear Halves (Bartlett pears in extra light syrup,) all diced up), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Melted cheese sandwich two slices of Swiss cheese with some Vlasic pickle slices on it and rest of pickle on the side, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D:(2) Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Cookies; BT - 1 glass of water
Last edited by whenlifewassimpler on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.