Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - OCTOBER

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Re: Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - OCTOBER

Post by whenlifewassimpler »

Molasses, I got that in the mail the other day but rechecked it as it looked familiar and had seen it before, thanks for the reminder though.

Sue
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Re: Challenge 2016: A More Toned, Filled Out, Yet Still Lean Workout Machine in 2016 - OCTOBER

Post by Fitafter50 »

Yup, that was from an email from Self, Sue. :D I got another one this morning with an inner thigh workout that I did tonight. :clap:

Water: 64 oz

Coffee, 2 Brazil nuts, handful walnuts, 2 pieces leftover artichoke and pepper pizza with cauliflower crust, chicken drumstick, 2 "tootsie rolls," plantain bread toast with coconut butter and jam, small apple, banana ice cream (1 1/2 bananas, coconut milk, pb) with chocolate sauce

Seems like I ate something else, too, but I can't think of anything it could have been, so that might have been it. :?
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

I got the inner thigh workout too Molasses... didn't do it but did save it in workout folder.

Trying a new Special K cereal this a.m., wish me luck....Kellogg's Special K Apple Raspberry almond Multi-Grain flakes with Quinoa

Mari Winsor Pilate Bun & Thigh Sculpting, Sculpt Your Body Slim and weeks 1 and 2: Firm Offer(triceps/press/knee tuck, Wide-Stance Deadlift, Shoulder/abs, butt and leg movement, Plie-Curl Combo, and Single Leg Row for evening workout

B: Small bowl of Kellogg's Special K Apple Raspberry almond Multi-Grain flakes with Quinoa cereal with a little milk, with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; L: For this week Sunnyside Farms Pepperjack slices (1 slice) on a slice of wheat bread toasted; and a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in light syrup (15 oz), all diced up, glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Gorton's Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets (Alaska Pollock) 2 fillets (108 grams) with a side of home made Mexicali corn (1 serving of corn (2 1/3 cup servings) with 2 pepper strips each and diced of red, green, yellow and orange peppers) with a slice of French bread toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, 1 glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake; BT - 1 glass of water
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

I liked the inner thigh workout, Sue--seemed quick and efficient. :) Hope the Special K "set well with you," as gramma would say.

I did a lot of workout today. I started off with 6 min. in the morning, then worked out again at 3 p.m. with one client (20 min. on exercise bike, 20 min. strength training, few min. of stretching) , and at 5 p.m. with another (30 min. strength, 20 min. on the bike, stretching) . If I am sore tomorrow I will skip the bootcamp yoga, but hopefully I'll be getting to that.

Water: 64 oz.

Coffee, 2 Brazil nuts, 2 drumsticks, a pile of sweet potato pancakes (too big a pile--I made a pig of myself and got a bellyache :roll: ), small apple, big bowl of popcorn

Yes, I can see I need a veg-heavy day tomorrow! :oops:
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Wow Molasses, you got some workouts in yesterday, kudos.

Nope unfortunately by the end of the bowl of cereal it was leaving a after taste in mouth and was not an enamored of it as I was at the start and yup digestive system DID NOT like it. So will return on our next trip.

I see you had a ache too last night...and carried over to this a.m., once 30 minutes for thyroid pill is over a bit of milk is in future.

Have a great Saturday Molasses,

Sue
Last edited by whenlifewassimpler on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

B: 1.5 slices of Bayview bread toasted with a little Smucker's strawberry jelly, 1 cup tea and 1 glass of OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; glass of water and 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Don't do a regular lunch on Saturday but a handful of popcorn, 25 Pretzel sticks for sodium intake, Slice of Swiss cheese on a slice of wheat bread, glass of ice tea; AL: - 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: 1.5 eggs scrambled with some salt, pepper and California onion powder on two slice of split top white bread toasted topped with a slice of Provolone cheese melted and heated in microwave, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Montauk Soft Baked Milk chocolate cookie; 2 butterscotch candies, Bedtime: 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Weigh in today holding steady at 117

B -1/2 plain bagel toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, 1 cup of tea, and 2 glasses of OJ, glass of milk; AB - 1 glass of water and 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; S- 25 Pretzel sticks for sodium intake, handful of popcorn, slice of Swiss cheese, glass of ice tea; 1 glass of water; D - 21 small Lucca tortellini with some Hot Italian sausage pieces, a sprinkle of oregano and basil mixed with a can of tomato sauce, cooked with 1/2 can of additional tomato sauce topped with a little pepper and 2 teaspoons of parmesan/Romano cheese, 1 small heel and a small slice of Italian bread with a little Country crock margarine, glass of ice; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (2) Pepperidge Farms Milano Raspberry chocolate cookie; Bedtime - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Mari Winsor Pilate Bun & Thigh Sculpting, Sculpt Your Body Slim and weeks 1 and 2: Firm Offer(triceps/press/knee tuck, Wide-Stance Deadlift, Shoulder/abs, butt and leg movement, Plie-Curl Combo, and Single Leg Row for evening workout

B: Eggo Waffle toasted with a little Country Crock margarine and some cinnamon sugar, with a cup of tea and OJ. AB: Glass of ice coffee with a vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: For this week (4 oz) Trans Ocean Crab Classic Imitation Crab (a blend of premium wild caught Alaska Pollock and King Crab Meat) mixed with 1 small diced avocado, 1/4 cup of Kraft FF Ranch, diced peppers (2 each of red slices, green, yellow and orange strips diced) and 20 small half pieces of Lindsay black olives and 1 scallion diced and peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread, with a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in Light Syrup (15 oz can), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Johnsonville Hot Italian sausage (82 grams) sautéed w/multi colored peppers (green, red, yellow, orange) and scallions (2 large) sautéed on a stadium roll topped with a slice of Provolone cheese, glass of ice; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D:(1) Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan cookie; BT - 1 glass of water
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

I thought I posted day yesterday, but I must have closed the site without hitting submit. :? Anyway, yesterday involved Supreme 90 Total Body, a fry up of onion and sweet potato and egg, and also this delicious pumpkin cake, which I will be making regularly. Eventually I will try subbing banana for the pumpkin, but not just yet--I still have pumpkin to use. :)

http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2014/11 ... e-coconut/

Today's exercise was a 15 min. standing Pilates workout from YouTube with Denise Austin.

Water: 76 oz.

Food: coffee, 2 Brazil nuts; steel cut oats with pumpkin puree, salad with Romaine, apple, raisins and walnuts; 2 truffles (one chai, one chocolate raspberry); chocolate pb drizzled banana
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

NO WORKOUT this evening....very early wake up for blood tests...

B: 1 slice of split top white bread toasted with a little Smucker's strawberry jelly, along with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: For this week (4 oz) Trans Ocean Crab Classic Imitation Crab (a blend of premium wild caught Alaska Pollock and King Crab Meat) mixed with 1 small diced avocado, 1/4 cup of Kraft FF Ranch, diced peppers (2 each of red slices, green, yellow and orange strips diced) and 20 small half pieces of Lindsay black olives and 1 scallion diced and peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread, with a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in Light Syrup (15 oz can), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 1 lozenge; 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: (2.5 ounces) of Egg noodles and 1/2 serving of 1 package Herbox Sodium Free Granulated Chicken Bouillon in 1 cup water topped with parsley, salt and pepper, a sprinkle of onion powder and topped with 2 teaspoons of Parmesan/Romano cheese, with a small slice of French bread toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (2) Pepperidge Farm Milano Chocolate Cookies; BT - 1 glass of water;
Last edited by whenlifewassimpler on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

NO WORKOUT THIS A.M., BLOOD TESTS and weeks 1 and 2: Firm Offer(triceps/press/knee tuck, Wide-Stance Deadlift, Shoulder/abs, butt and leg movement, Plie-Curl Combo, and Single Leg Row for evening workout

B: Slice of French bread toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, with a cup of tea and OJ. AB: Glass of ice coffee with a vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge Lunch: For this week (4 oz) Trans Ocean Crab Classic Imitation Crab (a blend of premium wild caught Alaska Pollock and King Crab Meat) mixed with 1 small diced avocado, 1/4 cup of Kraft FF Ranch, diced peppers (2 each of red slices, green, yellow and orange strips diced) and 20 small half pieces of Lindsay black olives and 1 scallion diced and peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread, with a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in Light Syrup (15 oz can), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: Michelina's Cheese manicotti (ricotta, cheddar, Parmesan & Romano cheeses with marinara sauce topped crushed red pepper and 2 teaspoons of Parmesan/Romano cheese with a slice of Italian bread with a little Country Crock margarine, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea and 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Little Debbie Cocoa Cream; BT - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

Walking/dance; light jog in place this evening

B: Slice of split top white bread toasted with a little Smuckers grape jelly, along with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of iced coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Lunch: For this week (4 oz) Trans Ocean Crab Classic Imitation Crab (a blend of premium wild caught Alaska Pollock and King Crab Meat) mixed with 1 small diced avocado, 1/4 cup of Kraft FF Ranch, diced peppers (2 each of red slices, green, yellow and orange strips diced) and 20 small half pieces of Lindsay black olives and 1 scallion diced and peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread, with a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in Light Syrup (15 oz can), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: HH Mexican Cheesy Enchilada Rice and Cheesy sauce mix and topping mix with 1/2 cup of diced fresh red pepper, green, orange and yellow peppers, 1/2 cup of frozen yellow corn mixed in, a can of S& W chili beans added (1/10 of mixture) in a small flour tortilla topped with a little Homemade hot sauce (Tapatio sauce and Heinz ketchup), sprinkle of parmesan/Mild cheddar/Mozzarella cheeses, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Montauk Soft Baked Milk chocolate cookie; BT - 1 glass of water
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Post by Fitafter50 »

Coffee, 2 Brazil nuts
Greek yogurt with a spoonful of jam
Chili
Thai curry (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, peas, onions, peanuts)
Banana ice cream
Oatmeal bliss ball
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

B: 1/2 Plain bagel toasted with a little Country Crock margarine, with a cup of tea and OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; 1 glass of water; 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; L: For this week (4 oz) Trans Ocean Crab Classic Imitation Crab (a blend of premium wild caught Alaska Pollock and King Crab Meat) mixed with 1 small diced avocado, 1/4 cup of Kraft FF Ranch, diced peppers (2 each of red slices, green, yellow and orange strips diced) and 20 small half pieces of Lindsay black olives and 1 scallion diced and peppercorn melody on a slice of wheat bread, with a portion of Dole Mandarin oranges in Light Syrup (15 oz can), glass of ice tea; AL: 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: (4) Gorton's Fish Sticks (Alaskan Pollock) with (2 each) green, red, yellow and orange pepper strips diced, 1 scallion diced, 15 small half Lindsay black olives, 2 tablespoons of diced potatoes topped with a sprinkle of mild cheddar cheese with home made spicy sauce (1 tablespoon Heinz ketchup/1 teaspoon of Tapatio sauce), glass of ice; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake; BT - 1 glass of water
whenlifewassimpler
VETERAN

B: 1.5 slices of Bayview bread toasted with a little Smucker's grape jelly, 1 cup tea and 1 glass of OJ; AB: Glass of ice coffee with a little vanilla creamer; glass of water and 1 butterscotch candy, 1 lozenge; Don't do a regular lunch on Saturday but a handful of popcorn, 25 Pretzel sticks for sodium intake, Slice of Swiss cheese on a slice of wheat bread, glass of ice tea; AL: - 1 glass of water, 2 butterscotch candies; Dinner: 1 egg (diced) with some salt, pepper and 1 small scallion diced on two slice of split top white bread toasted topped with a slice of Provolone cheese melted and heated in microwave, glass of ice tea; AD - cup of coffee with a little sugar and milk; 1 glass of ice tea, 2 butterscotch candies; D: (1) Pepperidge Farm Montauk Soft Baked Milk chocolate cookie; 2 butterscotch candies, Bedtime: 1 glass of water
Last edited by whenlifewassimpler on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.