ACDC's Food Journal

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Nokie173
VETERAN

Re: ACDC's Food Journal

Post by Nokie173 »

AnnaCruzDC wrote:[Today, I burned a burger and a cheesecake. Tomorrow I will burn another burger and some drinks. Night! :P
Did you burn them all? :twisted:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

How do you burn a drink?

I can see how you could burn the calories if you exercised them off, but burning a drink Ha!

You'd probably need some sugar in it, so it caremalised and then burnt that way.
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Boss Man wrote:How do you burn a drink?

I can see how you could burn the calories if you exercised them off, but burning a drink Ha!

You'd probably need some sugar in it, so it caremalised and then burnt that way.
Hahaha. Getting technical, I see! Of course I meant burning the calories from all the food/drinks!

Nokie, I have not burned them all yet!

This is what I have done so far:

Monday: Morning muay thai and evening spinning class.
Tuesday: Evening muay thai class
Wednesday: 3.5 mile run w/ hills

To do:
Thursday: Morning run & muay thai class. CHECK! :D
Friday: Morning run & muay thai class
Saturday: Two hour muay thai class
Sunday: Break or easy bike ride around town
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

I’m Back

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

After 7 years, I am back on this forum! Anyone still around? Bossman, you still here?! It’s Anna Cruz! :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Never went away. Someone has to monitor things and kick the spammers in the nuts, so the Russians, Chinese and others don't pollute the place.
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Boss Man! How are ya? Omg, so glad you are still here. So much to tell you. Cheers to another chapter of being healthy and happy! Yay!

Anna
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Boss Man wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:28 pm Never went away. Someone has to monitor things and kick the spammers in the nuts, so the Russians, Chinese and others don't pollute the place.
LOL. I am surprised shapefit doesn’t have a phone app yet. I love the old school look anyways.
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Operation Optimal Performance

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Workout Plan:
Goals: cut 30 lbs of fat and gain 10lbs of lean muscle. Net is 15lb weight loss with gained lean muscle. Raise BMR through muscle gains, exercise, and eating correctly. Long term health, not short term weight loss.
Cw: 133lbs (lost 12 lbs in the past). Nov 2018 to Nov 2019. Adding strength training, proper nutrition, rest, and support system to accelerate process.
Gw: 110-115lbs w/ lean muscle by February/March 2020.

Info: On week 2 of new strength and conditioning workout plan.
Why: To live a quality life full of the activities/people/places I want to do and see. These goals require me to be healthy within mind-body-spirit. To enable and enjoy the process of creating visions. Proper fuel, efficient work, better results.

Monday and Thursday: 30 min Tabata sprints

Tuesday and Thursday: Bikram Yoga

Strength training:
Warm-up, MWF - easy cardio run. Cool down includes ab burnout, balance and stretching exercises for cool down. Working on maintaining the L/R splits, and middle splits.

Workout A: M, upper
Workout B: W, lower
Workout C: F, abs/ glutes
Workout D: Sat, Total Body, ASMAYC

Sunday: play, fun, relax, rest

Nutrition Plan
Goals: Calorie intake 1200-1500.
Supplements: vanilla whey, daily vitamins, Vit D3, fish oil
Weekly Habits: Sunday food planning, shopping and meal prep, tracking food on app to measure macros

Daily Goals:
1. Consume more protein 100-130g per day
2. Consume more iron through leafy veggies.
3. More K+
4. More sunlight for increased Vit D. 60 mins during lunchtime. Drive 4:30am. Workout 5-6:30 am. Start work at 7am. 11-12pm sunlight. 4-5pm of sunlight after work (outdoor cardio or row machine). 5-8pm study. Sleep at 8/9pm.
5. Increased fiber.
6. Increase fats. Omegas. Salmon, avocado, almonds.
7. Mindful of reaching daily calcium goal.
Last edited by AnnaCruzDC on Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Thoughts on First Week:

It was hard to wake up at 5am everyday. What really helped me follow through was finding a morning workout buddy who was equally as motivated to reach their physical and mental goals. I was lucky to find people who motivate me to be 1% better everyday. This last week, I was more tired at work and slept earlier than usual. By Saturday, I was automatically waking up at 5am. For week 2, I will wake up at 4:30am and try to get to work by 7am to get more sunlight in life. After doing 2 weeks of this schedule, I will evaluate whether or not it is sustainable and helping me reach long-term goals.

:sunshine: Sending positive vibes to anyone on a journey full of growth and exploration of self! You can do it! :sunshine: