Nokie's Food Journal

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Re: Nokie's Food Journal

Post by musculArgirl2 »

can't wait to see it NOkie. I"m sending you a message right now! :D
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Sent - Let me tell you.... it's a bit silly! But we had fun doing it... :mrgreen:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I LOVED it. It was so sweet! I really liked it!! You too look so good together!

You live in such a nice place too by the way!! LOL
ldematto
VETERAN

Post by ldematto »

Me, me , me! I want to see it too :) I'll send you a message..I'm still confused though - do you have pictures posted somewhere?

Your food Nokie looks so good - I'm afraid I eat lots more than you...must be why I'm not losing weight...ya think?! LOL I need to start posting again - it does help you stay focused on eating healthy.
ldematto
VETERAN

Post by ldematto »

Wow! That was way cool! Not only the graphics and music, beautiful setting, but the obvious love you have for each other. To be able to have so much fun and be tender at the same time....you two are so lucky to have found each other. Thank you so much for sharing <3
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

You two are just adorable! I know you will be very happy together. You look beautiful Nokie. And girl.....you got some moves going on there - you can dance!!!! :mrgreen:
Wishing you both much love and happiness. :D
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Thanks ladies. That day was a beautiful day and we were lucky the sun was up but it was really cold. We tried hard not to show it! We went to one of the park in San Francisco and it was at the end of the day so there were less people and we got to be a little silly!

Here are some comments I thought I’d share:
One of the managers at work said… “I’ve never seen the fun side of you before!” I’m thinking…. Man, how do I act when I’m at work?... LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

02/02/12
6:30AM – Black coffee, oatmeal, hard boiled egg x1
9:30AM – Plain yogurt, strawberries
12:00PM – Brown rice, grilled lean pork chop, steam broccoli (Eating ½)
2:30PM – Brown rice, grilled lean pork chop, steam broccoli (Finishing ½)
5:30PM – Zumba cardio (45mins) – protein shake
7:30PM – Green salad & baked fish with lemon

Guess what?? I booked honeymoon, a Cruise to………….. JAPAN!!!! So, the cruise will start in Japan and go to Taiwan. I need to book plan tickets, we might go to Korea first then fly to Japan for the cruise… we are working on that but FINALLY… After 10 years, I finally get to travel.
Last edited by Nokie173 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Nokie173 wrote:Guess what?? I booked honeymoon, a Cruise to………….. JAPAN!!!! So, the cruise will start in Japan and go to Taiwan. I need to book plan tickets, we might go to Korea first then fly to Japan for the cruise… we are working on that but FINALLY… After 10 years, I finally get to travel.
Nice!! I'm glad you are finally getting the opportunity to travel!!! Both sister and brother were exchange students. sister in college in England and brother in New Zealand during high school. How i WISH i would have spent time visiting both of them. But at the time i was poor and wasn't able too. Oh wait i'm poor now. I guess some things don't change that much. :P

Glad you are able to get the opportunity to go and with someone you LOVE! :D :D
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

6:30AM – Black coffee, weetabix, soymilk
9:30AM – Wheat turkey sandwich, low fat cheese
12:00PM – Black foster ham salad, orange
2:30PM – Plain yogurt, blueberries, hard boiled egg whites x2
6:30PM – Turkey slices, spinach onions
8:00PM – Weights/ Zumba abs (45mins/15mins) – Protein shake

Another long weekend… So much to do and so little time to do them!

I just got an email from maid of honor lecturing me… about STOP stressing and assign projects to the team… She knocked down a bunch of things from to-do list. She wants me to relax a bit more and tell them what I want and they will do it! :shock: Wow... being lecture to relax… funny eh?

So… we might fly to Korea then to Japan to catch our cruise then back to America! Lots of research to do… I have no idea how to speak Korean, Japanese or Taiwanese…Yup, better learn some basic skills so I can at least get by. :mrgreen:
MissJenaKay
REGULAR

Post by MissJenaKay »

You should take me with you, Nokie, I know Japanese. C:
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

MissJenaKay wrote:You should take me with you, Nokie, I know Japanese. C:
I might just have to do that!!! Because I know nothing. :shock:

5:00AM – Zumba weights (30mins) – Protein shake
6:30AM – Black coffee, Oatmeal, scramble eggs
9:30AM – Grapefruit ½, Sting cheese and turkey deli
11:30AM – Meal replacement ½
12:00PM – Kick Boxing (45mins) – Meal replacement ½
1:30PM – Lean ground beef & green beans, brown rice, grapefruit ½
4:30PM – Hard Boiled eggs x2, salt and pepper
7:00PM – Grilled Mahi Mahi with steam cabbage, side peanut sauce

Confirmed… We got our plane ticket last night actually this morning at 1:15AM!!!
I was so excited about the trip, I had a hard time sleeping and just twisting and turning thinking what I will EAT!!! LOL :lol: :lol:

This weekend was a tiring but very good money saving weekend. I don’t usually want to buy things from Craft/Fabric stores like Joann’s or Michael’s without online coupons! I got a 40% off 1 item so I was going to use it for tons of items but pay multi times (Or go back to the line and pay again!) However, fiancé found another coupon “Spend $5, Get $5 off” Oh man… I got tons of ribbons, cardstocks, candles/floating candles, candy bags etc … To make it a little above $5 and I only paid for taxes!!! Crazy! I got this beautiful pink paper – We bought it online for 25 sheets of paper… We spent $17. But I bought it this weekend for under $2… I just had to pay 4 different times and had to go back of the line… LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then, I went to one of girlfriend’s house to get some branches from her backyard because I’m doing a wishing tree... I didn’t have to go to a flower shop and buy branches! Also, her backyard was loaded with grapefruits and oranges… Oh yeah… I got 2 full bags of those too! Money saving weekends for sure! :P

For a girl who only got about 3 hours of sleep, I’m in a happy hyper mood! Maybe because I saved hundreds of dollars from craft stores!! :wink: I'll post up projects soon!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I don't think you need to worry too much right now about the weight you have. You can see on the video, you don't really have a big issue, you're just a bit curvy, so you should be proud of what you have been doing, because when the big day comes you will look sublime, I don't doubt that.

You look almost as good on the outside as you are on the inside :).
AnnaCruzDC
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by AnnaCruzDC »

Wow, good job Nokie!!! Keep it up!!
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I saw a coupon for michaels this weekend but i didn't pay much attention to it because i wasn't going to use it. Glad you got some great money saving deals and all the grapefuit and oranges too!! Cha Ching in your wallet! :D

here's a blog i follow it's for mom's but she is always suggesting and offering good deals and such on facebook and on her blog if interested.

http://moneysavingmom.com/beginners-page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Boss Man wrote:I don't think you need to worry too much right now about the weight you have. You can see on the video, you don't really have a big issue, you're just a bit curvy, so you should be proud of what you have been doing, because when the big day comes you will look sublime, I don't doubt that.

You look almost as good on the outside as you are on the inside :).
Thanks Bossman. However, I feel like I still have so much more to work on when it comes to weight.
However, I am improving on self esteem… it’s an on going progress. :mrgreen:
musculArgirl2 wrote:here's a blog i follow it's for mom's but she is always suggesting and offering good deals and such on facebook and on her blog if interested. http://moneysavingmom.com/beginners-page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Becky... I like the site!!!!

5:00AM – Kick Boxing (30mins) – Protein shake
6:30AM – Black coffee, weetabix, soymilk
9:30AM – Strawberries 1c, hard boiled eggs x3 (1 whole, 2 whites)
12:00PM – Grilled spicy chicken breast, brown rice 1/2c, green lettuce
3:00PM – Black coffee, lettuce wrap with turkey deli, low-fat string cheese x2
6:00PM – Scramble egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, turkey deli, non fat cheese
9:00PM – Meal replacement shake and/or Black coffee
11:30PM – meal replacement shake and/or green tea

I find this extremely gross... Bacon Milkshake?!?!?!?!
http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/drink ... 00241.html