Nokie's Food Journal

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Re: Nokie's Food Journal

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Do what feels right Nokie. We are here for your advice if on here or even pm me if you want too. :)

hope those emotions go away nokie. It's hard to deal with unhealthy emotions and issues in a healthy way. At least for me it is too. I know we all know that it's the better route to go but it's still hard.

Hope you feel better. and if want to pm me i'm here for you. :)

HUGS!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Ultimately, you must do what you feel is right. You can talk publicly, or privately to anybody you choose on here, but if you feel you cannot do that, that is fine too :).

We are here for you and we will do what we think is right to continue to support your wants in life, because you have been there for others too.

Take care and chin up okay. I know sometimes things can be hard, but often there are positives to find from hard situations and sometimes there is a way out and only by believing in what might be possible, can you help to make it happen.

Whatever you want to do regarding your admissions, is entirely your choice and will be supported, accepted and understood 100%.

Keep pushing for your wants and keep believing in yourself Nokie. You're a really beautiful person in heart and mind and you will always be appreciated and this site will always be somewhere for you to feel like you belong.

Keep believing in yourself and GOOD LUCK.

:)
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Thank you everybody for supporting with every situation possible!!!

5:00AM – Zumba wights (30mins) – Protein shake
7:30AM – Wheat bread with peanut butter & Jam, 2 scramble eggs
10:30AM – Meal replacement
12:00PM – Kick Boxing (45mins)
1:30PM – Clam Chowder Light – 1 cup, salad
3:00PM – Clam Chowder Light – 1 cup
6:00PM – Beef, leafy green salad

I had to edit meals and workout for last night. I stayed at work until 6PM, and then stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours. There was a shooting & someone died so they stopped the train and blocked road way. The time I got home was 8PM and I felt really bummed with a stupid head ache and didn’t feel like eating or working out. So, I missed dinner & didn’t workout. I will consider it a rest day since I’m sore anyways.

I got up at 5AM to do weights workout & stretch aching body!!!
OMG it’s raining… But no matter what, I’ll make it to the gym!!!

I will say I’m better handling things now than earlier this year. I won’t go in to details but I will say I got rid of poisons in life same time I also lost the most precious and beautiful thing with it. It’s a sacrifice I had to make, even mom. When she called me yesterday early in the morning, crying… it pains me. Maybe it was fault? Maybe not? Earlier this year, I was at the verged of breaking down and had to go to counseling. I was having flash back when I was physically and mentally abused. I had to suppress the painful memories all these years and move on in life but recently things just escalated to violence again. It is emotionally painful right now and I hope time will help… I won’t let myself go and I won’t give up on myself. I really hate to lose something so important to me but I have to be selfish for myself and for future. I cannot let poison ruin future family anymore than it already did… I am sad yet relief.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Time will help Nokie it always does. :) Glad you shared that with us Nokie. :) Just be strong and do what you think is best Nokie. No one should have to suffer with mental and emotional abuse! You definitely have our support, you know that. :D Take care and we are here for you! :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I appreciate it must have been difficult to even say as much as you did, but I am so proud of you for speaking about it.

I am sending you a BIG HUG and a lot of good wishes to you.

Keep believing in yourself, because you are a beautiful and touching person and you should never stop being proud of who you are or what it means and is worth :).
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

:) Thank you!!

I found this on YouTube and wanted to share... This is BodyPump Class... (Lesmills)

Overall - Lesmills Workout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_rNm1uNW-M

This Video will tell you how many Squats I had to do... LOL (It starts around 1:45 in the vido) and continue to the next Video...
It's painful but it's soooo GOOD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV6POYNM ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyNL2Za ... re=related

if your interested in doing it... Watch all the youtube vids!!! :D
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Do you workout in that same room? It's huge if you do!

No wonder you couldn't move after you were done. :wink: I would be sore for days if i did something like that!
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

musculArgirl2 wrote:Do you workout in that same room? It's huge if you do!

No wonder you couldn't move after you were done. :wink: I would be sore for days if i did something like that!
The video is from somewhere else. But the intense workout is the same... It's called "LesMills"
The video only show you squats part, you didn't see the lunges!! LOL, I couldn't even walk down the stairs the next day!! :P

6:30AM– Coffee, soymilk
8:30AM – Mixed fruits, bread, peanut butter
11:30AM – Spicy tofu & ground turkey, brown rice
2:00PM – Low-fat string cheese, plain yogurt with honey
4:30PM – Meal replacement
7:00PM – Spicy ground beef and lettuce
9:30PM – Meal replacement
11:00PM – Protein shake (If hungry)

I like the 15th… It’s Pay Day for me… :mrgreen:
But I don’t like the 16th because all the $ goes to bills…. :cry:

I couldn’t get up this morning for workout because I only had 4 hours of sleep... I’m a bit tired. I will consider today as a rest day because I will be working long hours again tonight (6:30AM –12AM) its just one of those days. But for sure, I’ll get workout in for Wednesday… Body Pump Class… Oh yeah!!! :mrgreen:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Man you work some long hours Nokie!! I'm sure those paychecks though probably are nice when they arrive intil the bank but yeah bills suck! :evil:
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

I wished pay check was really nice but Uncle Sam takes everything from me because I'm "single"
If I earn $50... net back to me is $22... Blah :roll:
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

6:30AM – Coffee, soymilk
8:30AM – Wheat bread x 1, reduce fat peanut butter, black coffee
11:30AM – Wheat bread x 1, reduce fat peanut butter
12:00PM – Weights - Body Pump (45mins) – protein shake
1:30PM – Spicy tofu & ground turkey, brown rice, and Pomelo (or is it grapefruit)
3:30PM – Black coffee, plain yogurt, fruit
6:30PM – Pad Thai chicken and steam broccoli

I was soooo tired from work last night/this morning and didn’t feel like going to the gym. It’s just one of those days where I load up on black coffee and have eye bags… But, I forced myself to the gym because its body pump class and I just increased weights last week and don’t want to lose routine. Thank goodness I went… I feel good! It was a great workout. Still challenging but was not as challenging as last week. I wanted to low carb intake but after a good full body workout… OMG I love carbs. :twisted:

Ok, I got wedding dress but still need bridesmaid dresses… It’s so hard to get them all the same dresses… I was sooooo jealous of bridesmaids…. 2 of them are size 0… yes, Z-E-R-O!!! 1 of them is a size 0 on top and bottom but the middle/abs section is a size 2… then she have the nerve to tell me she’s gonna be on a diet so she can be a size ZERO.. I’m like… what the heck, are you serious!?!? I said, if you get any skinner then you will disappear!!! No comments… :?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Are you sure these people are size zero and not maybe around 10lbs heavier and you're just getting a slightly distorted comparison between you and them?
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I feel for you on the sleep. 2 nights this week i've only gotten 4 hours. it seems every other night i wake up and can't get to sleep, and every othr night i sleep like 10 hours. I can't get it right. :twisted:

good for you on the exercising when tired that is a hard thing to do!

feel for you on the bridesmaids. Don't know what to tell you there. I would find that a tad annoying too!
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

6:30AM – Coffee, soymilk, wheat bread, peanut butter
8:30AM – Meal replacement
11:00AM – Wheat turkey sandwich 6”
12:00PM – Kick Boxing (45mins)
1:30PM – Wheat turkey sandwich 6”
3:30PM – Low fat string cheese, plain yogurt with honey
7:00PM – Grilled chicken salad
9:00PM – Weights workout – protein shake

*I’m dropping someone off at the airport after dinner and hope I’ll make it home so I can do weights workout.

It’s confirmed… 2 bridesmaids are size 0 and maid of honor is a size 2. And I’m… ahem… a 2 digits type… No comments! However, I did try on wedding dress last weekend and wow… it is pretty loose and I will need to alter it in!!! :mrgreen:
So, by February… will be deadline. Then, I would have to maintain the or more or less 5 lbs for April.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Nokie173 wrote:I did try on wedding dress last weekend and wow… it is pretty loose and I will need to alter it in!!!
Great news! Doing good!! :D :D