Nokie's Food Journal

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Re: Nokie's Food Journal

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nokie how are your classes going? I thought you were busy before now i can't imagine. But it will be worth it in the end. :D
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Today’s meal:
7:00AM – Breakfast sandwich (egg whites, turkey paddies and cheese. Green Tea (only ate 1/2)
9:30AM – Breakfast sandwich (Finished 1/2)
12:00PM – Stir fried chicken breast, brown rice & steamed mixed veggies
4:00PM – Stir fried chicken breast, brown rice & steamed mixed veggies
6:30PM – Options: Quest bar, boiled eggs, string cheese, almond snack pack)
10:00PM – Kick Boxing @ home (35mins)

I weighted myself this morning and lost 2 pounds... It's the stress and meals regulations or maybe just water :tongue: . I tried to make time to get some workout in even if it's 30mins. Stress level is high but so far I'm maintaining it... Also, I'm slowly cutting down on coffee. I've been drinking green tea.

I've also made box meals again... stir fried a bunch of chicken breast with Lipton's Onion & Garlic Soup Mix. Cooked brown rice & steamed veggies and put them in containers... made 6 meals! I get Monday & Tuesday off from school so, Wednesday to Friday... Lunch & early dinner most likely will be the same since it's already prepared! :wink:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nokie173 wrote: lost 2 pounds...
Great Job Nokie! :) Do you like wild rice Nokie? I really love wild rice...Brown rice is good too. The chicken sounds good mixed with the lipton onion mix..I might have to try that!

We have a boxing place near house and i thought of you when i saw it. I wouldn't mind doing a boxing class but i don't want to actually punch people just a bag. :wink:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Actually after talking about boxing on here and thinking of you liking it.. Also Jen from Biggest Loser reallly likes boxing too. I signed up for a free class won't do it till next week though. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I got unit 1 done of class. I'm on to unit 2 this weekend along with tons of reading that i haven't done yet on stuff that is regarding class but not actually the class itself just own stuff. Hope your schooling is going good! :)
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Today’s meal:
7:00AM – Breakfast sandwich (egg whites, turkey bacon and cheese.(only ate 1/2) double shot of espresso
9:30AM – Breakfast sandwich (finished 1/2)
12:00PM – Vietnamese sandwich BBQ Pork (only ate 1/2), mixed fruit cup & Green Tea
2:30PM – Vietnamese sandwich BBQ Pork 1/2 (finished 1/2)
6:30PM – Brown rice 1/2c, beef stew, steam veggies
8:30PM – Weights & Kick Boxing @ home (60 mins)

No class today so I'm trying to do a bit more workout today. 1lb down ... If I can keep up and lose 1 to 2 pounds per week for the next few months... It's going to be awesome.. Keep motivation up!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lots and lots of readings and hard words. I actually had to google most of the words and try to pronounce it. Now I know why I studied finance when I went to college... hehehe but it's ok. This stuff is interesting and I do enjoy it even if I'm a bit tired. So far so good besides all the readings! :cry:

Becky, did you do boxing yet? How was it?
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nokie173 wrote:No class today so I'm trying to do a bit more workout today. 1lb down ... If I can keep up and lose 1 to 2 pounds per week for the next few months... It's going to be awesome.. Keep motivation up!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Awesome Nokie! Keep it going. :)
Nokie173 wrote:Lots and lots of readings and hard words. I actually had to google most of the words and try to pronounce it. Now I know why I studied finance when I went to college... hehehe but it's ok. This stuff is interesting and I do enjoy it even if I'm a bit tired. So far so good besides all the readings! :cry:
Good for you! :thumb: I have some books i bought on own to read, and a lot of goals and i get a bit overwhelmed with what i should focus on for studying, too much!! :lol: But I'm trying to just keep plugging away too. :)

Meals look good. I can't post meals til after i ate them because i tend to not eat what i post if i do it earlier. :mrgreen:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I'm excited for you and your schooling. I think it maybe more rewarding.

I still have to finish Unit 2 which i will do this weekend. a long with a few more things. I'm sure you are super busy right now.

FYI legs were beat today. :clap:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Nokie173 wrote:1lb down ... If I can keep up and lose 1 to 2 pounds per week for the next few months... It's going to be awesome
Of course you can :).
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

I thought I didn't do so great this week but YES... another 1lbs down!!!

Today’s meal:
7:00AM – Breakfast sandwich (wheat bread x2, egg whites, turkey bacon and cheese (only ate 1/2). Green Tea
9:30AM – Cheese roll (Guilty)
12:00PM – Brown rice 1c, chicken, steam veggies
2:30PM – Breakfast sandwich (finished 1/2)
6:30PM – Brown rice 1/2c, chicken, steam veggies
8:30PM – Weights & Kick Boxing @ home (60 mins)

I have no school today but lots and lots of chores and bills to take care of. I swear I really want to throw away junk mails without even looking at it. Every week, it takes me 2 hours to go through what "might" be important mails.... Of course, I'm sorting mails for me, mom and dad and of course hubby aka ours. For some reason, they don't even look at it and miss deadlines for payments. Of course, when that happens... late charges will be applied, which could be avoidable if they just took the time to sort through them!!! Just venting... heheheh…

Now, the good stuff... I’m thinking of what to make for this week's meal prep. I've been so proud of myself and I have been packing meals to work and on Saturday for school. I'm saving some lunch money and saving some extra calories... win-win... woot! :mrgreen:

Maybe I should make own breakfast sandwiches instead of going to work café. But I think it’s so affordable and freshly made as I order it. I spend $3.26 every morning for fresh healthy breakfast and I split them in to 2 meals! But if I think about it, it’s about $16.30 every workweek and $65.20 a month for every workweek… Hmmm… gotta budget. Maybe I shouldn’t be buying breakfast everyday… I guess it’s time to start packing breakfast too… we’ll see how that works out! :tongue:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nokie173 wrote: For some reason, they don't even look at it and miss deadlines for payments. Of course, when that happens... late charges will be applied, which could be avoidable if they just took the time to sort through them!!! Just venting... heheheh…
I think they know you will do it so they don't. :)
Nokie173 wrote: thought I didn't do so great this week but YES... another 1lbs down!!!
Congrats Nokie! Keep it up. You seem to be in a good system and tracking!
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

No pound lost… no biggie!

It’s been one crazy week… I barely had any time to sleep and dealing with some unwanted headaches! Most likely it’s the stress… Tax season is killing me (I already knew that!) The little free time I have is to study anatomy! Ugh… I barely got the integumentary system in head and we already moving to the body system… so yeah, school is overwhelming as well.

I haven’t been able to find time to work out. I’m still watching out what I eat as much as I can… I barely have enough time to make meals so I’ve been going out to grab sandwiches. The ones I can make myself or more like... I tell them what I want and it’s not subway sandwiches.

Since it’s a holiday Monday, maybe I’ll have a little more time for myself and pack meals. I should make a bunch and freeze them!!!
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nokie173 wrote:No pound lost… no biggie!

It’s been one crazy week… I barely had any time to sleep and dealing with some unwanted headaches! Most likely it’s the stress… Tax season is killing me (I already knew that!) The little free time I have is to study anatomy! Ugh… I barely got the integumentary system in head and we already moving to the body system… so yeah, school is overwhelming as well.

I haven’t been able to find time to work out. I’m still watching out what I eat as much as I can… I barely have enough time to make meals so I’ve been going out to grab sandwiches. The ones I can make myself or more like... I tell them what I want and it’s not subway sandwiches.

Since it’s a holiday Monday, maybe I’ll have a little more time for myself and pack meals. I should make a bunch and freeze them!!!
No biggies just keep moving in the right direction like you told me. :) You got a lot on your plate with tax season AND schooling! Love to see your face (name) around here. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Maybe you could find some time to at least go walking perhaps.

Maybe you said but I'm not sure, but why are you studying anatomy?
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Boss Man wrote:
Maybe you said but I'm not sure, but why are you studying anatomy?
Hey i know something boss doesn't for once. :lol: Nokie is going back to school. :)