Nokie's Food Journal

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Nokie173
VETERAN

Re: Nokie's Food Journal

Post by Nokie173 »

fat-to-fit wrote:
Nokie173 wrote:n next 2 weeks... I'll be renting a room from a friend's shop to start up little business. So that means... I would basically have 2 jobs.
It doesn't matter, health is still important. I just need to keep being consistent & NOT make excuses... I got this! :thumb:
Nokie, so exciting!! Proud of you for going after your dreams. :clap: :clap:
Thanks Becky, it's scary thinking about it.. Leaving a corporate job with benefits and being own boss & pay everything myself...
But I'm doing it!!! :thumb:

Hey, if it doesn't work out.... I know I have the skill set to go back to a corporate job... I wouldn't know unless I tried it!
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nokie173 wrote:Thanks Becky, it's scary thinking about it.. Leaving a corporate job with benefits and being own boss & pay everything myself...

Hey, if it doesn't work out.... I know I have the skill set to go back to a corporate job... I wouldn't know unless I tried it
It is scary. That's probably why i know people that want to do it but it takes a while, if ever to take the leap especially if you have a family or mortgage, etc. But i know you've worked hard financially and with studying last spring. I'm really excited for you! That dear is hugely inspirational! :clap:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Nokie173 wrote:
fat-to-fit wrote:
Nokie173 wrote:n next 2 weeks... I'll be renting a room from a friend's shop to start up little business. So that means... I would basically have 2 jobs.
It doesn't matter, health is still important. I just need to keep being consistent & NOT make excuses... I got this! :thumb:
Nokie, so exciting!! Proud of you for going after your dreams. :clap: :clap:
Thanks Becky, it's scary thinking about it.. Leaving a corporate job with benefits and being own boss & pay everything myself...

Hey, if it doesn't work out.... I know I have the skill set to go back to a corporate job... I wouldn't know unless I tried it!
GOOD LUCK with that then :).
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Meals:This whole week
7:00AM – Iced coffee, scramble egg whites with spinach & turkey bacon
9:30AM – Fruit cup & String cheese
12:00PM – Chicken & steam veggies
2:30PM – String cheese & almonds
4:00PM – Weights & cardio
6:30PM – Chicken or fish & steam veggies

I wanted to start running but for some reason, once I get off work... I'm exhausted & prefer just to workout at home... then driving to the gym or the the park to run... I think it's what you call lazy? :tongue:
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Updates:

Diet is good... lots of greens & proteins.
Workout still somewhat of a struggle... but still working out at home.
5lbs down... so far so good :mrgreen:
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Keep it up Nokie. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nokie how is the business and working weekends going? really interested in how you are doing!
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Business is slowly going... getting logo & business license/permits... I'm still working full time so it's slowly going. :)

I'm finally jogging again and OMG... I lack endurance. 1st day, I walked and slowly jogged. 2nd day, I jogged a little faster and walked and today, I'll slowly jog longer... Is there a better method in jogging to build endurance or what I'm doing it ok?
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

I really admire and respect you for going into business by yourself. :)

try the run/walk method do intervals. You could do boss's routine which is pretty conservative or slow but good for reducing injuries on here. Or they have couch to 5k you could do too. :)
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Nokie, how are you doing. are you running. how is your business going. and life. do tell. inquiring minds want to know. :lol:

If you don't mind. I've seen you were on here but didn't post. :)
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

Hey Nokie! I hope all is well and would love to hear how you are doing :)
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Happy New Year! :D

I’ve been MIA from a lot of things and slowly coming back. Even girlfriends are worried about well-being. I’m ok, just needed time for myself. I was hibernating… hehehe

At the moment, I am feeling sore! Haven’t worked out over a month is crazy… slowly coming back. Eating… still ok but I need to add more greens and less rice.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

glad you are feeling better. :) i love rice too.
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

Glad to hear from you :D All that matters is you are getting back into it! I am slowly getting back into It and it is definitely not easy!
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Thanks all... I'm trying best to keep a small little journal of meals with me as I'm moving around a lot.

A little update of what I have been doing...

I'm still working full time at job and I think by May or June.. I'll make move and do something else.
At the same time, I'm taking in clients as an esthetician after work & weekends .... So I'm basically doing 2 jobs. :bugeyes:

In between... I try to get in a work out. I will start packing meals again... It's easier than to always buy "healthy" food as I go.
I will try to update packed meals... So I can get inputs :thumb:

While doing all that.. I'm working on blog and very own website. I never realized how hard it was to buy a site name.. But at the end, I finally found something no one got yet!!! Since hubby is IT... He is helping me with website.

Wanna see?? I'm still working on it... Lots to improve as I'm learning along the way.
It's new... Like... Last month new... LOL :funny: :funny: :funny:

https://beboua.com
(I usually try to update blog section)

Note: I'm NOT selling or promoting anything... I'm just sharing site with friends :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: