Nokie's Food Journal

Post your food journals so others can review your diet and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Nokie173
VETERAN

Re: Nokie's Food Journal

Post by Nokie173 »

musculArgirl2 wrote:Hope your headache didn't come back yesterday. Glad you liked the pump it up class Nokie. :)
I still feel sore because of that class!!! So many squats with the barbells :evil: :evil: :evil:
I can't even walk down the stairs at work... :shock: but it's getting better... Although I feel the sore.. I LIKE IT!
Hmmm... Am I a masochists if i like pain?? :P Nah....

I haven’t been working out in the morning lately because I’ve been waking up with nasty head aches… ugh and body is still sore! But I think it’s gone now because I found and took migraine medicine last night and BAM knocked out by 9:30PM… Nope not 6PM but 9:30PM :P … LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

6:30 – coffee, soymilk
8:00 – Special K, soymilk
10:30 – Wheat turkey sandwich 6”
12:00 – Kick Boxing (45mins) – Protein shake
1:30 – Wheat turkey sandwich 6”
3:30 – Protein shake
6:00 – Grilled fish, mixed steam veggies

Busy weekend:

Saturday Morning –
Drop off car for maintenance (7AM)
Visiting our venue (picking our invitation cards) – 1hr 30mins drive
Going to cake tasting (Promise only 1 or 2 bites of each slice… Not the whole thing!!!)
Going to 3 different florist locations to get quotes
Pick up car – 5PM
Working on side projects (Work 6PM-9:30PM)
* If I can get home by 10PM – I’ll try to do kick boxing for 30/45mins)

Sunday Morning – 8AM to 6PM
Wedding dresses shopping with girls
5 Different stores… We’ll take pictures and I’ll post the ones I’ll consider.
8PM * Full body weight workout* - Unless trying on 50 different dresses tired me out!

I’ll be back to update on Monday (unless timing is off and I have a little free time… I’ll log in) :mrgreen:
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I'm sore too still from p90x from tuesday! I don't like it though at all! I hate it actually!

Have fun shopping for dresses!!! That sounds like so much fun! Hope those nasty headaches go away for you. :)
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

Nokie173 wrote:Wedding dresses shopping with girls
5 Different stores… We’ll take pictures and I’ll post the ones I’ll consider.
Sounds fun!!! Have a great time, Nokie - and I hope you'll be able to post some pictures of ones you are considering, or at least post one of THE One! :D
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

Hey Nokie, I feel your pain on the migraines, they are nasty :evil: I discovered that I am allergic to aspirin and ibuprofen (which is what was causing hives). Since I discovered that I stopped taking Excedrin and Ibuprofen for smaller headaches, and Voila, migraines have disappeared as well! It seems as though those meds were triggering migraines!

Have fun with the dress shopping! I know when sisters got their wedding dresses they weren't allowed to take pictures of the dresses until they actually bought it - they don't want people taking pictures and then having someone copy the dress. But hopefully you will be able to because I would love to see what you are looking at! :D
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Nokie173 wrote: Going to cake tasting (Promise only 1 or 2 bites of each slice… Not the whole thing!!!)
Who in their right mind could eat a whole wedding cake anyway, unless they were someone who needed some serious psychoanalysis? :wink: :wink:
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

This weekend Dresses ... Ranged by the orders.

So, took down the pictures :mrgreen:
Last edited by Nokie173 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

So pretty Nokie! Nice to see your face! I'm glad you were too lazy to cut out your face. :D :D

I would say #1 is first choice. It's very pretty although like you said it may be out of budget.

After that i would go probably 2 I like 3 too but it looks like it would crinkle easily?? I don't know if that matters.

4 is pretty too. All of them are pretty!

Did you decide on a color of dress for the bridesmaids? Thanks for letting us see!! So excited for you!. :D :D
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

6:30AM – Peets coffee, soymilk
8:00AM – Homemade - Whole wheat pan cake with flaxseed x2
10:30AM - Homemade - Whole wheat pan cake with flaxseed x 1, Protein shake
12:00PM – Kick Boxing – 45mins
1:30PM – Pork sandwich & salad
4:00PM – Shirataki Noodles, chicken
7:00 PM – Fish, steam broccoli

Couldn’t wake up at 5AM for a workout… LOL. Didn’t sleep until almost 2AM because of last min things but managed to pack gym clothes for today’s workout. :mrgreen:

Just wanted to clarify the pictures…

After trying on about say… 50 dresses more or less :shock: … I came to only liking 4… LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pix #1 & #4 – Same place and lots of space to take pictures.
Pix #2 & #3 – Same place but a smaller fitting room to take pictures.

Here is #2 dress when you see it from a distant and on a skinny chick. :P

For practical reason… #2 would be the best choice as I’m only going to wear it for 2 or 2 ½ hours. Then I’ll change to something else… Hehe.. :wink:

With #2 dress… even if I alter it, buy shoes, buy veil, and jewelry for it… It’s still cheaper than #1 dress… And #1 is ONLY the dress not including other things…

However, this weekend we have more shops to go to. I’ll update the best 3-4 dresses again. :mrgreen:

Becky, bridmaids said… focus on wedding dress first and order it then later do theirs. So, no haven’t really thought about it… Maybe we’ll go with pink dresses and brown belts. :)
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

#2 is beautiful! I showed mom your pics this morning. I said you were trying to lose weight before your wedding. She said you didn't look like you needed to lose any. :) And believe me coming from mom that's a complement! I agree you looked beautiful! :D

can't wait to see next weekends shots! :mrgreen:
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

Nokie you look so beautiful!! I absolutely love dress #2. It really compliments your figure (which looks smokin' hot!). I like the bottom half of it much better than dress #3. Dress #4 is ok, but not as glamorous as #2.
I say out of the 4, dress #2 is favorite. :mrgreen:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The picture of the thin person in the dress, reminds me of Terminator two, It just looks like a large pool of molten metal, reshaping itself into a human form :P.

You look great and I'm sure whichever one you chose it will suit you down to a tee.

You are a wonderful person and I hope the marriage works out for you, because you deserve it :).
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

5:15 – Zumba Abs – 20mins
6:30 – Coffee, soymilk
8:00 – Whole grain Cheerios, soymilk
10:00 – Protein shake
12:00 – Rice, grilled chicken teriyaki, salad (Eat half)
2:30 – Finish 12Pm lunch (Finish half)
4:00 – Kick Boxing – 45mins – protein shakes
6:30 – Roast beef and low fat cheese, steam broccoli

Thanks all…I’m going to wait and see this coming weekend. If I cannot find anything that I like. Then I’ll make up mind with #1 or #2. A lot of co-workers like either #1 or #2…. People who said #1 told me to go all out for wedding since it’s once in a life time… People who said #2, told me the dress makes body looks good and it’s affordable and I can use extra $$ for something else and can always renew vows. We’ll see... stay tune. :wink:

mom said I’m chubby and look really chunky and should cover up arms because I have big arms… I told her… who’s getting married me or you? Because I think I look pretty decent! And when I tried the ones with sleeves… I look bigger!!! :shock: LOL… then she’s like well, up to you… that’s right mom… IT IS UP TO ME! :P

Usually I wouldn’t talk back and just listen and then have low self esteem about myself. But I’m tired of that shit now… It is NOT easy doing the things I do!!! I put everyone first and tend to let myself go. I’m working hard to get fitness goal… So I’m NOT gonna let no one put me down dang it! :P

As for diet, I will cut a lot of carbs out… So, I can practice NOT eating much during the up coming holidays!!! I need to train myself not to eat the damn white rice with some high sodium meaty dish…

I’m going to start slow… to see how it feels in 1 week then have 1 week of average carbs again. Then try it for 2 weeks then off 2 weeks…. I’ll start out like that first… Hopping I can control myself… Any suggestions?
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

Good luck with cutting out the carbs Nokie. I wouldn't be in too good of a mood if i was deprived on carbs. I would look like this :twisted: all the time. :wink: I'm joking but i'm kind of serious too. :)

Sorry your mom said that Nokie. :(

I thought you looked really pretty and the word chubby did not enter mind when i was looking at your photos. I'm glad you stood up to her. I think by standing up for yourself hopefully it will get through to your mother that those are hurtful things to say.

# 2 shows off you curves more but #one is very pretty and feminine. Tough choice i think it's a personal decision on which one you like more and how much you want to spend. Can't wait to see what's next weekend and what you end up choosing. :)
Last edited by musculArgirl2 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

You look fabulous Nokie - don't let your mom get you down - I do not think you look chunky at all!!!!! You look beautiful :D

I am going to ignore #1 because if you can't afford it I am not going to give an opinion on it...

Of the others I love #2 and #4! #2 is so flattering to your figure and it is beautiful! There is something really soft and dreamy about #4 - I absolutely love the bottom of that one :D I don't think you could go wrong with any of these!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Be careful on the Carbs. I'd suggest cutting 5g per meal and letting the body get used to it for about 1-2 weeks, then cut another 5g and so on and so on, but don't go below 25-30g per meal, because if it's too low you might need feed the Brain properly, or have enough energy to workout and function properly.