Treadmils

Post your reviews on fitness products and clothing.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Jax_Briggs
STARTING OUT

Treadmils

Post by Jax_Briggs »

I used old Focus treadmill for a very long time and now I am thinking on buying me a new one. I was pretty satisfied with it but I might buy me another brand. I just don't know which one.
I was looking treadmils here, so it would be cool if someone could spare me an advice. What do you use?
jmvane15
STARTING OUT

Re: Treadmils

Post by jmvane15 »

I got treadmill from NordicTrack. I think they have the best selection and I'm very satisfied with treadmill. I especially love the incline training it helps me feel the burn! http://www.nordictrack.com
splashangel
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by splashangel »

You should see the monster I have in living room! It's a proform JM crosswalk. Someone gave it to a friend of mine. Her husband sprang his ankle trying to move it and it bucked her off during her last ride.... Her tail bone still bothers her some. They offered it to me and I thought it's attitude was lovely, so I took it. It trys to buck me sometimes but I just go with it and enjoy the ride. I pretend I'm jumping hurtles or some other non-sense I have going on in head. I love it. Treadmills can be boring if you don't have one like mine. Feisty. None of the gages work. :lol: I have no idea how fast or far were going. I kinda like that. Don't know why. I just do. So, I guess I havn't been much help but I hope that whatever you buy,you get along with. :lol:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Do you own a treadmill or a Bucking Broncho machine? :wink:
splashangel
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by splashangel »

You mean I was suppose to sit on it! PFFFFF!
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

jmvane15 wrote:I got treadmill from NordicTrack. I think they have the best selection and I'm very satisfied with treadmill. I especially love the incline training it helps me feel the burn! http://www.nordictrack.com

I have nordic track too. I have a foot injury now but can't wait to get using it again. :) I'm using the incline walking on ifit. The jillian michaels weight loss workouts. In the beginning it's just incline walking which is what i'm doing.
Jentry07
STARTING OUT

Post by Jentry07 »

I'm gonna have to go with the NordicTrack one as well! I really love their products, I've had great success with them so far!
I too have the iFit, love having a little trainer right in your machine! And with the google maps, you never get bored running different "trails"! :)
If you are looking to buy a new one check out http://www.nordictrackcoupons.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they have promo codes and coupons for NordicTrack treadmills! Saved me about 300 dollars there!
DebC
STARTING OUT

Post by DebC »

What features are you looking at for your treadmill? There are plenty of folding ones available if you have limited space at home for gym equipment, also you'll probably want one with noise reduction too...