Recently lost 20 pounds and getting married!!!

Discuss your weight training questions, concerns and tips!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

lshapiro
STARTING OUT

Recently lost 20 pounds and getting married!!!

Post by lshapiro »

Hi Guys -

I recently made the plunge and did p90x for the first time! It really kicked me into shape! Now I am doing the Turbo Jam exercises through BeachBody.com and love them! I still have 3 more pounds go to to make target weight.

After I finished p90x, I went on vacation to Italy where boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Verona and proposed to me on Juliet's balcony!! Now we are entered in the Brides.com Proposal Contest to win a free honeymoon to Fiji - where I hope to show off new beach body.

Please help us win this honeymoon by hitting 'love' under our engagement video! Any tips for losing the last 3 pounds are greatly appreciated!!

http://bit./s2yLwg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JanetH1212
STARTING OUT

Re: Recently lost 20 pounds and getting married!!!

Post by JanetH1212 »

That shouldn't be hard considering how much you are accomplishing so far. I can think of two things that you can do diet wise; one is to drink only water instead of any other drinks. It's zero calories and helps with weight loss. The second is to eat more vegetables; cooked and raw. They are low calorie, no fat, and high fiber. The fiber helps to carry out fat from the body. Vegetables fill you up and contribute to losing weight by consuming less calories. But, you don't want to be famished, so include some brown rice and beans for energy. Potatoes and winter squash are also great. Popcorn is a great snack and if you don't put any oil on it, it will help. Well, I don't know if you wanted to hear nutritional advice, keep up the good work, you are getting there fast.