Butt Transformation Advice

Discuss your weight training questions, concerns and tips!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

ams53785312
STARTING OUT

Butt Transformation Advice

Post by ams53785312 »

So for a long time I had been insecure bout butt and i figured, sitting on it won't help! So I've been on a mission to improve it. I'm already in generally good shape. It's been almost 2 weeks since I started some working it out. Before that I spent 1 week doing 15 min bodyweight exercises of things like squat variations bridges kickbacks lunges etc. These past 2 weeks I do 40 mins-an hour. I take 1-2 break days. even on a break day ill do 10 mins of whatever. I don't add crazy weights- not trying to build more muscle, just want to perk up. Some exercises are cardio based, some more strength based- I do some exercises with 25 pounds though, which gets very difficult for me. Basically add a broad scope of different glue workouts. I break a sweat and i feel the burn during all workouts, so I figure I'm really pushing myself. Some days i focus more on core because variation is necessary, but still incorporate some glue stuff at least. I don't get terribly sore anymore but I certainly feel stronger out there. Anyway, I see a small difference. question now though is if I continue what I'm doing and keep making workouts more difficult gradually then will that "butt line" be much shorter in 2-3 months (by butt line I mean the defining difference between a flat butt and perky butt- that line underneath)? Would love advice, tips, pic results, amount of time it took you guys. Thanks!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Butt Transformation Advice

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Ams, good to talk to you.

I cannot tell you what time frame you will see results with, as it depends on the frequency and intensity of workouts.

Make sure though that you're getting a good workout all over with the body every week, don't just target one area as that's counterproductive and don't be afraid of muscle either. I'm assuming you're female as many females come on here looking to boost the glute area and it's okay for females to build muscle, as long as they do it properly with good technique, don't use too much weight and avoid risky exercises like behind the neck stuff, wrist curls and side planks on the palms of the hands, then it's okay if you want to do that and you might have been concerned about such things and perhaps that's why you say you are not looking to build muscle, but then again maybe you genuinely don't want to do that and you don't have to, but it's perfectly healthy to do it when done right.

I wouldn't do any more than 5 days of weights if you're doing a 5 day split and if you wanted to with a couple of days of cardio tagged onto a couple of sessions, on one of the days where you're not doing legs, or if not a 3 day all over split, with a couple of days of cardio put in on days when you're not lifting weights.

Make sure you're diet is good though. None of this 1,200 calories a day rubbish, or you'll struggle to get results.
lockheart.1989
STARTING OUT

Post by lockheart.1989 »

ams53785312 wrote:So for a long time I had been insecure bout butt and i figured, sitting on it won't help! So I've been on a mission to improve it. I'm already in generally good shape. It's been almost 2 weeks since I started some working it out. Before that I spent 1 week doing 15 min bodyweight exercises of things like squat variations bridges kickbacks lunges etc. These past 2 weeks I do 40 mins-an hour. I take 1-2 break days. even on a break day ill do 10 mins of whatever. I don't add crazy weights- not trying to build more muscle, just want to perk up. Some exercises are cardio based, some more strength based- I do some exercises with 25 pounds though, which gets very difficult for me. Basically add a broad scope of different glue workouts. I break a sweat and i feel the burn during all workouts, so I figure I'm really pushing myself. Some days i focus more on core because variation is necessary, but still incorporate some glue stuff at least. I don't get terribly sore anymore but I certainly feel stronger out there. Anyway, I see a small difference. question now though is if I continue what I'm doing and keep making workouts more difficult gradually then will that "butt line" be much shorter in 2-3 months (by butt line I mean the defining difference between a flat butt and perky butt- that line underneath)? Would love advice, tips, pic results, amount of time it took you guys. Thanks!
Hi! :)
You are so right, sitting on it won't help - squads will! haha

It seems you are in the right way, but I wouldn't be afraid of adding weights as actually to have a nicer shape you need to have a toned muscle.
Here you have a great workout can try out even at home.

advise: do this in a regular basis but don't stress over the results. Soon it will become a routine for you and one day you will just look in the mirror and say... OMG Look at butt!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Workouts like that may be effective but don't over do it if you do it. You literally would only need that around 3x a week every other day and supplement it with other stuff that works the rest of your body.

Oh and if you toot now and then when you do it, just laugh it off. It won't be a problem, especially on your own :tongue:
gymcelia2016
STARTING OUT

Post by gymcelia2016 »

Boss Man wrote:Workouts like that may be effective but don't over do it if you do it. You literally would only need that around 3x a week every other day and supplement it with other stuff that works the rest of your body.

Oh and if you toot now and then when you do it, just laugh it off. It won't be a problem, especially on your own :tongue:
follow bossmans advice!:)