Note To Members

Discuss your weight training questions, concerns and tips!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Note To Members

Post by Boss Man »

You might notice when you're posting, a strange message about a banlist. This is a recent and unusual error, I know nothing about. Needless to say, posting messages / responses seems unaffected, so ignore that message if it comes up, and I'll get Admin onto it.
admin
SITE ADMIN

Post by admin »

We have had recent issues with our ban control page. This was due to the large number of banned email addresses and IP address ranges we included in the system. We are currently working on several other measures to make our forums secure for everyone to enjoy and to keep the spammers out.

Yours in health,

Kris
ShapeFit, LLC
www.ShapeFit.com
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

That's the nature of what goes on behind the scenes. There's so many of these spam I.P's being used, it takes a long time, and patience to make strides into cutting down on this.

At one point we were enjoying no spam sometimes for up to 2-3 days, if anyone actaully noticed :P, and many times maybe 1-2 a day.

Obviously circumstances have made our good work difficult to keep up, but it's been important and appreciated that memebrs have stayed true ot Shapefit, and been laregely unpurturbed by what's been posted.

We can't control spam content, we can only deal with such content when it happens, but without good member participation, sites like this die off, and spammers carry on using other regular sites, webblogs, or disused internet guestbooks, to feed their vile addicition.

So it's with appreciation to members that I write this. I used to belong to a site where this happened, the guy in charge didn't care towards the end, and eventually I was one of about 3-4 regulars, a small band of drifting members, and about 20-30+ spams a day, which for some reason I used to get rid of, I suppose to protect any young users / visitors, from some of the more nasty stuff, so it is appreciated that members are remaining here, making the site good, and giving the site their endorsement.

Oh and to other unwanted people reading this, e.g. Spammers. Go to hell :P :P
benjamteal
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by benjamteal »

Keep fighting the good fight, Boss Man!
uflavius
STARTING OUT

Re: ABS workout

Post by uflavius »

Hi there,

Today is first day to this and don't know where to start. I have most of fat on and hips and would so much like to get it tighter. What is recommended???
jmvane15
STARTING OUT

Re: Note To Members

Post by jmvane15 »

It's sad to know that spammers are now in these awesome online communities that are meant to help people, and they are filling it with junk. Thanks for the note bossman.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The companies accept no responsibility or fob you off with bullcrap. They just expect forum, website and blog owners to stop their own spam problems, because most companies can't be figged to try and tackle the issues at their end, when they become aware of them.
hotexercisetips
STARTING OUT

Post by hotexercisetips »

Hello everyone.
riddleman7
STARTING OUT

Post by riddleman7 »

hey guys what sup..
ItsMichaelM8
STARTING OUT