Anniversary Goal

Discuss anything related to dieting, nutrition, recipes and food facts.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Anniversary Goal

Post by Boss Man »

Fair point and ultimately it's about how someone balances acceptability with strictness, in relation to eating habits and if they find a happy medium that they know is going to work and be helpful to long-term and short-term goals, not a hinderance in any way, I think it makes the mentality they adopt and the way(s) they apply it, feel better; I think there would be no doubt.

So your rationale / reasoning for the once a week thing, is something I totally understand and you're aiming for some amazing improvement / results and obviously how happy you are with the process, has to be of paramount importance, in order to help you succeed.

Whatever happens, you're doing a great job and I'm proud of you and I think your physical aims are very, very credible, valid and meritworthy, not stupid and devaluing as some people in this world might think, so as ever I'm 10,000% behind you and I wish you well, because you're a terrific person and you deserve to succeed, because you're giving a lot to this :).
Athene
REGULAR

Re: Anniversary Goal

Post by Athene »

Thanks, man :) I really appreciate the support.