can't go without water for more 3 days.
• proper brain function;
• remove toxins and acid from the body kidneys can't function properly without enough water
• metabolize fat (liver's primary functions is to metabolize stored fat into usable energy for the body) Larger people have larger metabolic loads
• ;regulate body temperature;
• food digestion;
• increase oxygen to the blood;
• lubricates the joints;
• transport nutrients to the cells;
• eliminates water retention because of the surplus supply of water (When the body gets less water, it perceives this as a threat to survival and begins to hold on to every drop.
• supply water to the muscles keeping your muscles big, tight and strong (muscle is 73% water and body 60%)
• facilitates muscle growth via improving the transport of muscle building nutrients and hormones to your muscles
• keeping you hydrated enabling you to lift maximum weights for longer periods
• prevents muscle loss (muscle=water....dehydration=water loss --> dehydration=muscle loss)
• rids the body of toxins to keep kidneys running optimally
• helps keep your body alkaline (non-acidic) (bodybuilding puts your body in an acid state)
• increases your body's metabolism by as much as 30% (drinking an extra 10 glasses of water per day will burn about 5 pounds a year)
• prevents overeating by reducing hanger pangs (pains in the abdominal region which occur in the early stages of hunger)
• gives your body more energy so that you'll be able to workout longer and harder, which equals more weight loss
• enables the kidneys flush out waste without the help of the liver (this means the liver can spend it's time metabolizing body fat, which again translates into even more weight loss)
• lose water weight via eliminating water retention. If you have a constant problem with water retention, excess salt may be to blame.
**optimal water intake: divide body weight by 2 + 20% and this should be your water intake in onces (ex: 200lbs div 2= 100onces + 20%= 120 onces water per day)
Drinking before, during and after meals.
Measure your water intake.
Try cold water between meals.
Please share feedbacks.
Have a wonderful week peeps.
WBFF Pro Fitness Model
Nutrabolics Sponsored Athlete
Owner & Personal Trainer at LC Fitness Studio