Anyone here on Katahn's Rotation Diet?

Discuss anything related to dieting, nutrition, recipes and food facts.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

zmusic
STARTING OUT

Anyone here on Katahn's Rotation Diet?

Post by zmusic »

I am currently using a modified version of Dr. Katahn's Rotation Diet. It worked great for me years ago. I lost 78 pounds in 5 months.
clairelv
STARTING OUT

Re: Anyone here on Katahn's Rotation Diet?

Post by clairelv »

zmusic wrote:I am currently using a modified version of Dr. Katahn's Rotation Diet. It worked great for me years ago. I lost 78 pounds in 5 months.
really ? so great . would you like to tell me the details ? thank you
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

Interesting... I never heard of the diet before so I googled it....
http://www.livestrong.com/article/70049 ... tion-diet/

I find this diet VERY low in calories... I can understand why people lose weight. But what happen if they stop eating such low calories?? Do they gain back the weight? :shock:

I'm also curious if they have the energy to exercise or do some kind of workout with such low calories intake? Or no working out while on this diet?
http://www.ezdiet.org/2012/10/16/the-rotation-diet/
dazpeck1
STARTING OUT

Post by dazpeck1 »

I'm looking for a diet that works, I've been doing full-body routines at home viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16414" target="_blank and am seeing some results, even though its only been a few weeks. I'm after a diet that works and can help me lose those extra pounds. I'm exploring as many diet plans as I can to make sure I find the right one. Are there any other positive testimonials for this diet plan? What kind of work-outs are recommended with it, should I probably be looking at another plan if I'm doing intense full-body workouts? Thanks.