Anti Ageing Diet

Discuss anything related to dieting, nutrition, recipes and food facts.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

puja_sharma
STARTING OUT

Anti Ageing Diet

Post by puja_sharma »

I am 34-year-old women and need some tips/diet plans for anti-ageing skin,
I have heard and read somewhere about herbs and natural ingredients that help you to do so.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Anti Ageing Diet

Post by Boss Man »

What times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times?
puja_sharma
STARTING OUT

Post by puja_sharma »

Lunch time : 1:30 pm
Dinner time :11:30 pm
I eat regular food such as rich and all.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

What do you mean by rich and all and do you only eat twice a day as your reply seems to suggest that.
Ethan1122
STARTING OUT

Post by Ethan1122 »

Nowadays, against maturing makeup can appear to be more similar to sustenance than excellence elixirs, everything from pomegranate to soy is being implanted into creams, chemicals and serums, however applying items on your skin's surface is not a viable replacement for really eating the nourishment that will sustain your skin from the back to front...

We know what we are, but know not what we may be
worryphree
STARTING OUT

Post by worryphree »

Hi, Puja! You may have heard that collagen is good to improve the overall health and appearance of the skin. There are many collagen products on the market these days, and a lot of them contain collagen from animal sources. I like to recommend plant-based sources, and Irish moss is a great source of plant collagen. I read a book called, "Miracle Protein" that I found at a thrift store for $2, and it stressed the importance of Vitamin C in maintaining healthy collagen in the body. Basically, with any form of protein you eat, it's a good idea to be taking in some source of vitamin C, because without enough vitamin C, the collagen starts to break down. Scurvy is caused by lack of vitamin C in the diet, and the first symptom of scurvy is the gums start to bleed. This is from the breakdown of collagen due to not enough vitamin C. You can actually soak in a warm bath and add some milk and lemon juice, and the protein from the milk along with the vitamin C from the lemon will help to nourish the cells of your skin by promoting collagen formation. Also, skin blemishes like wrinkles around the eyes and mouth tell something about the health of the internal organs, and anything you can do to improve the health of your liver and kidneys will improve your looks. You can mix some yogurt with lemon juice and apply it to your face, leaving it to dry to an hour or so, and it will help improve the skin. Hope this helps! Blessings.
BitGid
STARTING OUT

Post by BitGid »

Avoiding refined foods and omega-6 oils at your meal plan while incorporating more greens, pigmented fruits, whole grains, healthy fats, and foods with omega-3s is a good place to start. There's no magic bullet or perfect diet, though.
Als there are also many healthy, non vegan foods like Greek yogurt, various cheeses and salmon, that are traditionally eaten by people in the "blue zones" of health such as the Mediterranean, parts of Okinawa, etc.
gurlalsingh
STARTING OUT

Post by gurlalsingh »

Yes, who doesn't want to be young forever? For this, anti-aging food can work wonders. A scholar has also said that either you make food your medicine or medicine is your food. On one hand, this thing looks very accurate. Food is the most important part of our life.
If we follow an Anti Ageing Diet then we can stay young and fit for a long time. Being happy and drinking more water also results in glow on the face. To get glow on your face you have to follow glowing skin diet.
Fiza Taheri
STARTING OUT

Post by Fiza Taheri »

Good and informative discussion :D