Pre workout supplement.

A forum for anything related to nutritional supplementation including advice and reviews.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

TruIslander
STARTING OUT

Pre workout supplement.

Post by TruIslander »

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and I'm excited about learning what works and how I can get the results I'm looking for. Anyways Im currently using C4 and before that I was using the new Jack3d. I wasn't happy with the jack so I decided to trying something new and was told that C4 was pretty good. I do get a great boost from the C4 but it messes with stomach. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what pre-workout supplements you use, or give me any advice of what I should check out. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Pre workout supplement.

Post by Boss Man »

Keep it simple use a whey protein, or amino acids or a creatine.

In regards to the whey, you can keep it simple, the usual thing, whey and about 5-6 ingredients.

You've got options using them, one you've loaded on creatine for 5-7 days.

1. a full dose of whey and 5g creatine before a workout.

2. half before and half after.

3. full dose of protein, half creatine and the other half creatine after.

4. half dose of protein and full dose of creatine and the other half a dose of protein afterwards.

5. full dose of protein and 5g creatine afterwards.

With Amino acids you could aither go for a full amount before or afterwards, then implement the full dose of creatine before or after a workout, or split, half before, half afterwards.

Hopefully that all makes sense.

If you want a whey with no carbs add something in it like crushed oats for example.
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

TruIslander wrote:Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and I'm excited about learning what works and how I can get the results I'm looking for. Anyways Im currently using C4 and before that I was using the new Jack3d. I wasn't happy with the jack so I decided to trying something new and was told that C4 was pretty good. I do get a great boost from the C4 but it messes with stomach. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what pre-workout supplements you use, or give me any advice of what I should check out. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

Funny, i wasn't happy with Jack3d, in fact, I didn't feel a thing from C4 either!

I have a variety of samples from different companies, but I think favorite is Oxyeca Black from Lecheek Nutrition. The feeling of energy is slower to come on, but when it does it lasts all day! Love all of Lecheek's products.
crossland201
STARTING OUT

Post by crossland201 »

I've been using these new vitamin supplements called nutrilux and it seems to really be working. It combines like 9 different multivitamins into one. They burst in your mouth and you chew them, it's not a pill you have to swallow which is awesome. And the flavors pretty great.

The one I use is called "DRIVE" and it's made for energy boosts and workout recovery. Since I work 10 hrs a day I'm usually so tired when I go to the gym, so these supplements have made a huge difference in energy levels before and after workouts. If you want to switch it up you should definitely give these a try!