Help with supplement/workout related dissertation?

A forum for anything related to nutritional supplementation including advice and reviews.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

suppguy
STARTING OUT

Help with supplement/workout related dissertation?

Post by suppguy »

Hello, name is Richard Achiro. I am a doctoral student in clinical psychology at Alliant International University, Los Angeles, and I’m conducting a study on men who workout regularly. Will you help me out by participating in this study?

Eligible participants must:

1) be
2) be at least 18-years-old
3) workout for either fitness, performance, or appearance-related reasons on a regular basis (at least twice a week)
4) have used a protein supplement or some other type of athletic/performance enhancing drug within the past 30 days.

If you fulfill these criteria, please follow the link below to fill out a questionnaire that will ask you questions about your workout and eating behaviors as well as some social factors. This survey will take you approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Participants have the opportunity to win one of two $50 Amazon gift cards!

If possible, please forward the survey link to three other people who meet the eligibility criteria and who might be interested in participating.

https://alliant.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=S ... Z33ZnI3g57" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you for your time and contribution to this valuable study.

Best,
Richard :D