Club Vits, legit?

A forum for anything related to nutritional supplementation including advice and reviews.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

mikcheck
STARTING OUT

Club Vits, legit?

Post by mikcheck »

Hello all.

I've been looking for some vitamins and minerals, fish oils, etc for a good price and i came up with this seller at amazon and ebay, Club Vits Ltd. I didn't buy nothing yet because the prices are so low that get me doubt about their authenticity, despite the good ratings.

Just to give an example, 1000 tablets of 1g Vitamin C for only £21.99 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Club-Vits-Vitam ... +vitamin+c

Does any of you have or had any experience with that company? Or what would be your opinion about it?

Thanks a lot
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Club Vits, legit?

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Mikcheck, good to talk to you.

Well the company appears to have no proprietary blends which is a good thing and also the reviews are spread out over nearly an 18 month period, not a period of a few days or weeks, so the reviews seem to be legit, so I would say if you really want to go for it, you can, as I don't see a lot wrong with the product, but ultimately it's up to you.
mikcheck
STARTING OUT

Re: Club Vits, legit?

Post by mikcheck »

Hi Boss Man, thanks a lot for your reply!

That's what i thought. The prices are very reasonable. Vitacost and Iherb are also very good but the problem is the taxes i would pay with the customs since i live in Europe.