in fight with stomach fat !

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

georgessaadeh95
STARTING OUT

in fight with stomach fat !

Post by georgessaadeh95 »

hey, im 5'5 and 143 .. down from 175, im flabby and still have
pic: Image
if i do full body workout + HIIT Cardio and a solid diet .. can i get rid of it in 3 months ?
thank you, Georges.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: in fight with stomach fat !

Post by Boss Man »

It's a bit difficult to see it as the lighting is a bit dim, but I'd say give yourself longer than 3 months, because often 3 months for any goal like yours, is a little too demanding, whereas 6-9 months would be a more considered outlook.

In terms of how you are going to do it, you'll be okay with the methodology and it looks sound. I'd advise though to stick to doing 2 days of HIIT and 3 of total body, which could be done thusly.

Day 1. Weights

Day 2. Cardio

Day 3. Weights

Day 4. Day off

Day 5. Cardio

Day 6. Weights

Day 7. Day off

This stops you training 5 days straight and gives you good rest time per week, that 6 days training might not and 7 certainly won't.

The main thing though is belief and not being too hard on yourself if you make mistakes, as it's about how you recover from mistakes, in terms of speed and assessment of how to get back on track.

If you need any other help, advice or support or would like to do that for others, come and see us as much as you like, as we'l'l always be here for you.

Good luck buddy and no worries okay :).
Athene
REGULAR

Post by Athene »

You can make a huge difference to your body composition in 3 months, but there's not any wiggle room to make mistakes or slack off. Your plan of HIIT and a clean diet sounds good, along with Boss' proposed schedule.

Congratulations on your progress to date! 175 to 143 is nothing to shirk at, it's really incredible.
jpaclibar
STARTING OUT

Post by jpaclibar »

That's also problem. I want to get rid of the fats on tummy without losing so much weight. I run every other day. I am a healthy eater, I only eat vegetables and fruits. Once a month meat only.
Razor
STARTING OUT

Post by Razor »

prescription for you is to lift heavy things....regularly!

Lift hard 3 days a week, eat well and get some (but not too much) cardio and you'll make a big difference. You don't appear to have a good muscle base so I think if you build that up, even if you still have some fat, you'll look tons better.